Best Paladin flying mount?

Paladin
I'm trying to find a flying mount for this character that fits the Paladin theme. Any suggestions?
Avoiding store/promotional mounts Armored Snowy Gryphon and Silver Covenant Hippogryph are pretty much the best Alliance matches.
Thanks for the reply, I think I'll probably go with the Armored Snowy Gryphon.
Tyrael's Charger is a very Paladin themed flying mount. It's very common, though, since lots of people have it and not just on Paladin characters.
Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake
Avoiding store/promotional mounts Armored Snowy Gryphon and Silver Covenant Hippogryph are pretty much the best Alliance matches.

I use the Argent Hippogryph (and Argent Paladin horse for ground). Seems pretty Paldin-ish to me, or close enough.
Pureblood firehawk, if you can get it.
03/02/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Thalder
Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake

Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake Looks great too.

Wow. Those are really cool mounts. Unfortunately, I don't do a whole lot of arena so my chances of getting that mount is pretty slim...oh well.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
I prefer having a pet mage port me everywhere.

>.>
<.<
~Catch a blinking mage and put it in your pocket~
The two people who linked old PvP mounts have downs.
Invincible's Reins best by far
I got Headless Horseman's Mount during the Halloween event.
Fits my blue DK transmog set quite well.
:-P
Lots of people don't understand the Paladin theme evidently.

03/02/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Havarth
I use the Argent Hippogryph

Also a lovely choice, especially for Horde Paladins that don't have access to the ones I linked earlier.
Well if your looking for a match lore wise... anything Golden or something that glows.

For me, I match with what transmog I have on. In this case I use Flameward Hippogryph to match my Judgement set. Still looking for something that matches lightbringer, and no im not buying a golden flying dragon that takes up the whole city.
Heart of the Aspects, if you wanna put 25 down.
03/07/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Forman
Still looking for something that matches lightbringer

Bronze Drake is golden, works well enough for me.
Argent Hippogryph.