Enmity 3/8 HEROIC ds looking for 1 dps

Shattered Hand
Hello potential raiders, PVPers, and casuals!

<Enmity> of shattered hand is a level 25 guild filled with players from all walks of life who've been gaming together for six years. We offer a stable atmosphere you can depend on and we're always looking to improve what we do. We've been a haven for raiders, PVPers, and social players alike, and we'd like to build our ranks!

We are seeking:

Warlock
Mage
Hunter

Our raiding schedule is as follows

Wednesday: 730pm-11pm EST
Monday: 730pm-11pm EST

As we only raid a limited number of hours per week, our attendance policy is very strict. We require at least a 90% attendance rate, with a much preferred goal of 100% attendance.

Summed up, what we're looking for is:
- Prepared raiders
- Fun casuals
- Players with a sense of humor
- Players looking for the good of their guild.

to apply please go to our web site at http://enmity.shivtr.com/ or send me some in game mail to REDONKULOS on shattered hand
hey redonk

I wish you guys all the luck with your raid, and sry that i could not let you more time about my departure, but nem was really getting on my nerves and the !@#$ he did on monday was over the top. Good luck
i didn't even know something happened!

good-luck on getting your achievements mog!
hey redonk

I wish you guys all the luck with your raid, and sry that i could not let you more time about my departure, but nem was really getting on my nerves and the !@#$ he did on monday was over the top. Good luck

So everyone makes fun of you except for me like every raid. They mute you constantly. I back you up because I like you and help you get achieves. Then one raid I ask "Why are you standing there and not with everyone else?" in the heat of a boss fight and you blame me for pushing you over the edge? Seriously, I was like the only one who was ever consistently nice to you and you're gonna take that route? Ooooooookay.
COME ON BRO CHILLAX
02/23/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Kitchenqt
COME ON BRO CHILLAX

Please marry me.
------bump
bump for hijacking...

Enmity also has a group running Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8:30-11:30 EST that is in need of a DPS (warlock pref.)