Oracles Reputation!

Quests
How do i start the Oracles Rep in Basin... i keep doing the Frenzyheart. i dont want that reputation!!! do you start off doing those quests and later on in the chain have a choice to change Reps??!!?!? help!?
Yes.

The natural progression is to start helping the Frenzy, then after doing a number of quests for them you will "accidentally" save an Oracle and become friends with them instead, and do a number of quests for them. After seeing both you will be sent to kill a lich who forces you to choose between them before you can kill him.

So, when the time comes (and it is obvious), kill a Frenzy and not the Oracle, and you will be on their side from then on.
What if you chose the wrong one? I accidentally chose the Frenzy because I was told to choose the one I wanted to 'kill' so I did not read whatever text was presented when they both appear. After choosing the Frenzy, I was immediately hated (again) by the Oracle.

I've been told that I can kill the lich again, but that does not work. I've been told I can do daily's for the Frenzy and eventually it will be available to become friendly with the Oracle again. But I don't want too do the wrong thing again.

I've looked this up and can't seem to find a straight answer, any help would be appreciated.
You can only choose between Frenzyheart and Oracles once per day, since it's implemented as a daily quest. Come back to the lich tomorrow.
Thank you, that makes more sense than the incredibly complicated tasks I read about. I'll try it again today, and again, thank you.
I've been doing Oracles dailies and am now 80 rep points away from revered. Is there a way to grind out those rep points without waiting for tomorrow's dailies?
03/03/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Fierytouch
I've been doing Oracles dailies and am now 80 rep points away from revered. Is there a way to grind out those rep points without waiting for tomorrow's dailies?

Unfortunately no. There's nothing you can kill or turn-in to get extra rep. Only the 3 dailies per day.

Funny that happened to me too at Exalted. Must be intentional just to make us keep playing until tomorrow.