Turalyon PvE Progression/Raiding Guilds - T13

Turalyon
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
Updated - thanks for the raid times. There isn't any way right now to track progression for multiple teams in the same guild. Recruits might like that information particularly if the teams have different progression though which I think is the case with Symphonia, Apathy and Coven, so I'll try to figure out some way of tracking that.
Grats to all the recent Madness kills!

Also since you seem to be collecting raid times, Rakicide raids on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays from 9-12EST.

Thank you.
Updated. Grats on 8/8H Daybreak!
Updated - bunch of 10m guilds with new HM kills. Keep the raid times coming please.
Fimbul, if you want to list our raid times, they are:

Tuesday, Thursday, Monday - 9 pm - 12 pm, Server time.

Also...why the hell is this not stickied yet :(
There is going to be some chaos with Apathy going Horde except they are now The Quiet Professionals. I'll fix things manually for a bit until wowtrack and wowprogress update.
Hey Fim, I don't see my guild, <Winds of Change> on the progression list. We're 8/8 normal and we raid Friday nights 9pm-12am EST. We also do a raid Saturday night same time, either finishing up DS or doing another raid, this past week we did BoT.
Hey Fim, I don't see my guild, <Winds of Change> on the progression list. We're 8/8 normal and we raid Friday nights 9pm-12am EST. We also do a raid Saturday night same time, either finishing up DS or doing another raid, this past week we did BoT.

Can you add your guild to wowtrack.org? It's missing from there - if it's on there, it should pick it up automatically. I'll add the website and time info now though. Thanks!
10m Horde
Risen: http://risen-turalyon.wowstead.com
( Sun,Th 2000-0000)

We haven't had a full guild run yet so not up on the tracking sites. Dates and times are currently being worked on.

e: I've updated Wowtrack.
10M Horde
Sympathy (Horde side Apathy)

We're now 7/8H
Updated - bunch of new 10m guilds being tracked. If you don't see yours let me know - it's typically something with wowtrack or guildox.
Updated - I've added some sensible defaults if your guild has no wowtrack info (by default you'll list under 10m because that's most common and blizzard will provide faction instead of wowtrack). This means even more 10m guilds, so everything 8/8 and under is now collapsed. I've also restored Seraphym and Aeon as they appear to be active again.
Risen is 8/8 on wowtrack and wowprogress but only 2/8 on guildox (due to people already having the achievement and it not counting). Hopefully we can get this cleaned up with tonight's run.
05/03/2012 04:47 AMPosted by Rasqall
Risen is 8/8 on wowtrack and wowprogress but only 2/8 on guildox (due to people already having the achievement and it not counting). Hopefully we can get this cleaned up with tonight's run.

That shouldn't matter - it takes people without the achievement to get the guild kill marked as 10 or 25, but as long as there are 10 people in the guild with the kill, the guild should be awarded the kill. That's how it's supposed to work at any rate.
I like threads like these. Anyway One Shot or DC is a newly transferred guild from Exodar US. I tried updating wowtrack but it doesn't seem to acknowledge the transfer yet. Wowprogress is updated though:

We haven't been working on progression for a while due to roster problems but are planning on picking up progression raids next week as we settle into the realm.

Here is our info:

One Shot or DC 10m Horde 6/8H
http://oneshotordc.enjin.com/
M-W-Th 7:45pm - 11:00pm
youtube.com/chrisrey3156 for guild videos, mostly our cataclysm kills.
Casual Scrubs raids 2100-0000 not 2030-2000 as you currently have listed.

OMG BLIZZ sticky already
Sympathy is now 8/8H
Grats guys!
Thank ye :)
Congrats Sympathy!