Mal'Ganis
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
04/01/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Musai
can i have one of your paladinsand bump

Anything for you baby
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
HM Ultraxion 25 Gratz! I hear gunship is easier on 25 man anyways. Maybe you'll be 6/8 HM this week in 25's like post implies.
To the top.
If you're looking for a tank hit me up

6/8 HM exp w/ attempts on spine up to 2nd plate.
Bump
Bump
Bump
04/10/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Noden
Bump

Hey bye ninja xfer, bump for spine.
Bump
Oh see good they edited it for 10 man instead of 25 man. Clearly that was the better choice. Ahh Noden left? Was it because you were going to kick him anyways. Either way gratz on spine, and hope ya have much better luck now as a 10 man guild.
hey im a tank pally 396 OS dps 390 4/8HM
To the top.
Oh hey, how's it going guys. Decided to go 10man even though you were talking big game about being a top 25man guild? Might have been a good idea to not piss people off by acting like little children if they offer constructive criticism. Oh and I'd suggest not advertising being a top-end raiding guild if y'all still can't kill HMoD after the 15% nerf. Not trying to hate, but it's kinda false promises you know, but hey you seem to thrive on those.
04/13/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Kilphd
Oh hey, how's it going guys. Decided to go 10man even though you were talking big game about being a top 25man guild? Might have been a good idea to not piss people off by acting like little children if they offer constructive criticism. Oh and I'd suggest not advertising being a top-end raiding guild if y'all still can't kill HMoD after the 15% nerf. Not trying to hate, but it's kinda false promises you know, but hey you seem to thrive on those.

Piss people off? You mean try to make you understand that 1 night doesn't show a good example of the guild? You wanted it your way with your 2 friends and we are glad we got rid of you guys. Btw, does your mom still needs you to go to bed by 11pm?

We will be back in 25s for MoP if we can find solid players with the same mindset as us.
No, I don't mean trying to make us understand anything. We joined your guild under the impression that you had a solid roster already of multiple top players, and that you wanted to get 8/8HM as fast as possible. Sure finding new players doesn't make it easy to have smooth kills, but with your advertised skill level we at least expected people to be able to act seriously and push hard to get 8/8HM. Without Morag there, half the raid was screwing around and we almost wiped on Zon'ozz, which is really not a good sign for a top guild with mature players. When we came to you to express our concerns in a respectful manner, you got pissed and took it personal, at which point we decided to keep looking for a guild. You then decided to attack us on our new thread, even though we left without any drama. I had no hard feelings towards you guys until you started acting like little kids on the forums.

In any case, I was looking over your logs and they are not looking too hot. Sure you got some skilled players, you included, but don't advertise being a top end progression guild if you can't back it up. When we talked to you guys, you promised that you would stick with the 25M format, which clearly didn't last. I don't see you going back to 25s and being successful, especially seeing how you can't even kill HMadness when it's basically a joke at this point.
^ This

= win/true. Really should ditch that crappy hunter/DK really gonna continue to hold ya back. I don't know why ya up on his junk, but he's bad broseph.