Winners and Losers of the Cataclysm

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5
I feel the uncontrollable urge to necro this.

It's not that bad of a necro, only a couple months, and this post is EPIC.
I get the biggest impression that Lor'themar, despite being ranked low on the loser list, is -still- the biggest loser of all.
07/30/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Raynell
I get the biggest impression that Lor'themar, despite being ranked low on the loser list, is -still- the biggest loser of all.

To be honest, I thought Lor'themar got it worse in Wrath. At least in Cata he wasn't flat out humilated by Quel'dalar (the scenario for ANYONE completing the quest except for BE players)
Poor Neptulon.
This thread..... This thread....

Is absolute genius.

+10 internets to you.
I feel the uncontrollable urge to necro this.

It's not that bad of a necro, only a couple months, and this post is EPIC.

A not so bad necro is a month

Anything beyond that is a big necro =P

BUT, at least you necroed an excellent thread
The Top Winner and Loser of the Expansion

Winner: Players who made the most of the quests, and content offered. and spent more time playing than complaining.

Losers: Players who whined about how the other faction got more of this or that.

Winner: Players who made the most of the quests, and content offered. and spent more time playing than complaining.

Losers: Players who whined about how the other faction got more of this or that.

This. Thisthisthisthisthis.

Losers: Players who whined about how other players whined about the other faction got more of this or that.

Fixed.
Awww, that's no fair :(
It seems that this thread has fallen from prominence and been forgotten, a fate usually reserved for the likes of Lore'themar Theron.

But not if I can help it.
Even now, I still find this post hilarious. They did address some of the ignored characters/races in subsequent expansions, though, so props for that.
*Sprays with water* BAD! No Necroing! You aren't a necromancer, you are a warlock!
09/07/2016 10:59 AMPosted by Malfeas
Even now, I still find this post hilarious. They did address some of the ignored characters/races in subsequent expansions, though, so props for that.

I get the impression you think about this thread often...