Archived FM forums

Frostmourne
http://wowarchive.yg.com/board.html?forumId=11217&sid=1

I'm pretty bored. Old FM lurkers may find it amusing to glimpse at the past, though most the good threads aren't there / have been deleted before getting archived.
Don't see enough of those anymore :<

Or you know, non arena rating related arguments.
should probably give some credit to the fm god who googled himself and found this gem, just saying
Don't see enough of those anymore :<

Or you know, non arena rating related arguments.

You would say that, with your 768 3v3 rating. Damn scrub!
02/27/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Saglornagain
should probably give some credit to the fm god who googled himself and found this gem, just saying

Durrr my names Wallace I don't read forums anymore.
Vengenzqt is seasoned alright, a little too much pepper for my liking.
That's a bit uncalled for
02/27/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Orchitis
Hot irl i reckon

Serious?
02/27/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Kolzi
That's a bit uncalled for

We aren't all bad.
wish the avatars were still like that
You got me all excited for a minute there Mintii, I thought there was going to be some good BC forum threads. "Yammingtons and her lammingtons" though was a great time. I remember we all camped Gorgina so much that she had get the last 5 levels in AV by killing harpies or something. This was of course before experience was given in BGs. Shame my adventures with/against (however you want to remember it) Fair Dinkum didn't make the archive.

edit: Aww Cooljax's and my recruitment thread for Internet Tough Guys didn't make it either. :(
on a related topic, does anyone have possession of the snowscarla nudes?
had the !@#$tiest day. this is awesome.
You got me all excited for a minute there Mintii, I thought there was going to be some good BC forum threads. "Yammingtons and her lammingtons" though was a great time. I remember we all camped Gorgina so much that she had get the last 5 levels in AV by killing harpies or something. This was of course before experience was given in BGs. Shame my adventures with/against (however you want to remember it) Fair Dinkum didn't make the archive.

Yeah lots of good things didn't make it, shame it didn't keep a few more pages. Unfortunately the Gorgina v yammingtons thread got deleted after much drama, I recall Miicah posting a summary thread of it with archived posts but that got pulled too :<

Re-reading some of these threads makes me miss signatures, among other major things..