(H) <Bad> Discontinued

Garrosh
<Bad> Discontinued
Same guild that ninja'd BH and got blacklisted a while back, right?
02/27/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Holytrauma
Same guild that ninja'd BH and got blacklisted a while back, right?

Still butthurt about that 384 (S10, btw) ring that was given to my warlock instead of you pre-1550 PvE heroes? Oh the agony. If PvP gear drops, PvP mains should get it. The other people who rolled on it, if I remember correctly, did not even have 1550 achieve. If you don't have 1550, you don't PvP [correctly] and don't deserve a +20 to stats upgrade in the first place.

If someone looked at my character after I rolled on a PvE piece and said "you don't PvE I'm giving it to this dude" I wouldn't be QQing about it.

Well, bads aside, the guild was sold off during a merging process. So this post will be discontinued.

Anyone else care to snipe this post, feel free: you are problably bad if you care about such mundane things.
We were blacklisted? lol... what a joke you must be

I had never run into any such problems...?

Hadn't realized at the time this thread was fresh that we had been slighted by some know-nothing scrub

I want this server to realize this:
At least 95% of this server (I wish I was exaggerating) is worse than I would previously think possible. In fact, the 95% of you play so bad that I might mistake you for being a bot while you are in fact playing seriously. Why the hell would we give high-end pvp gear to a bunch of people who can't even do something as mindblowingly simple as pve over someone who pvps competetively? I don't give your pve hero gear to someone who doesn't pve.

The biggest problem with this server is that you all don't realize what "good" even is. I got some whispers by people I refused to give gear to that they would "soon be 2200" because "2200 is a grind" and has "nothing to do with skill" because it is just "a grind". What a joke. They never even got 2k. I got 2200 the first week I played 3v3 with a terrible comp and a terrible spec knowing a tenth of what I know now. If I am 10x better than a 2200 player, and you can't even make it half way to 2200... wtf does that tell you?

It isn't playing the game a lot at all, this game is simple and you all just can't get it. Look at the op's achievements. He got 1550, 1750, 2000, 2200 achievements in a single day and it is his only shaman btw so it's not like he has been 2200 on that class/spec before.
I have a 2800 shaman on a inactive account. Can i join this forum please? On a side note. You guys ever notice that bad servers have really good forums lol.
Let me tell you somthing lol. 2200 is bad, so let's stop acting like it's decent. I'll give you a example. I'm currently playing with a friend 3v3. He is playing a ret pally, I'm playing my rogue on my laptop. I use some buttons on my pc that this laptop doesn't have. The reason I'm playing on my laptop is because my video card died and my friend really wanted to play a ret. He has only played a ret up to lvl 36 lol, and he picked up someones ret so we can run TRIPLE DPS lol.

What happen next was a bigger example of why wow pvp is a joke. We had a 2200MMR playing with someone who hasn't even played a pally past level 36, and me playing horrible on my rogue, because i didn't have some of my most important keys on my laptop. Yet we did fine lol.
Triple derps

but yeah 2200 is nothing but how many people on this server are going to see it? Like... 4.
No one. These people are scums, haters these people are the kind of people who no one likes in real life, so they escape to wow. Where they can be aholes to anyone and some what get away with it. Seeing as they don't have manners. I can say a total of zero will get 2200.
03/26/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Mutiläte
No one. These people are scums, haters these people are the kind of people who no one likes in real life, so they escape to wow. Where they can be aholes to anyone and some what get away with it. Seeing as they don't have manners. I can say a total of zero will get 2200.

But... but.... MY ELITE GEAR IS A LIE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--------

Let me tell you somthing lol. 2200 is bad, so let's stop acting like it's decent. I'll give you a example. I'm currently playing with a friend 3v3. He is playing a ret pally, I'm playing my rogue on my laptop. I use some buttons on my pc that this laptop doesn't have. The reason I'm playing on my laptop is because my video card died and my friend really wanted to play a ret. He has only played a ret up to lvl 36 lol, and he picked up someones ret so we can run TRIPLE DPS lol. What happen next was a bigger example of why wow pvp is a joke. We had a 2200MMR playing with someone who hasn't even played a pally past level 36, and me playing horrible on my rogue, because i didn't have some of my most important keys on my laptop. Yet we did fine lol.

What. Why. At who? Huh?
2200 is srs.
i heard emberstorm was a strong BG...
hi guys
lol http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwater-raiders/Drsh%C3%A6mzilla/simple

I'm not going to pay so you can see i can post on the forums. Just linking armory.
First thing is first. #1 i was helping a friend get 2200. Right before i decided it wasn't worth paying for and i only had like 20 games on the team.....#2 I'm just that good son. I can play multiple classes because I'm a boss. #3 I find it funny that you think 2800 is hard lol. It's pathetic that your this bad at this game. I mean you must really suck to think these ratings are hard. Or maybe your just a 2200 hero that was hurt by my comment of 2200 being easy. Which it is by the way.
you pvp t@rds are funny, and take this game wayyy too seriously, lol
go out, get laid, I gaurantee you it will reset your priorities.. just sayin
I hate pvp t@rds.