<Litany of Fury> 10M 11/16H LF Heals/Range

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
Thumb's up for these guys, randomly came to Nagrand and took the server by storm No.1 Alliance for a couple of years!
Hey,
Just curious as to if you are in need of Hpals/Locks? The lock can also play a DK tank if that is more suitable. Both about 403 ilevel and 7/8 HM experience.
Cheers!
Thanks Helliumwind =D

Hey Diplomacy,

We are always looking for exceptional players. As to what classes, looking at our roster, we need a DK tank more than a lock or a holy pally, but any of those classes are fine if you choose to use them.
LFM MOP.
I have a Disc Priest who is looking for a raid team (she is only 3/8 HM at the moment) - are the positions within the Heroic DS team perm or do you guys swap people in and out for fights/runs etc?

I also have a 391 Blood DK Tank - just cleared 8/8 Norm on her so haven't done any Heroics on her.
We swap people in and out depending on the fights or if anyone need any loots from a particular boss.
LFM
Bump.
LFM MOP.
Bump.
LFM MOP.
Bump.
Bump.
Do you need a Druid tank? OS boomkin. I'm intending to play my Druid as my main for MoP. My current main is a 8/8hm warlock (armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Vindiktiv/advanced ).
We currently have a few druids in the guild, it'll be better to apply on your warlock, but feel free to app with your druid if you wish and we'll see how it goes.
Bump.
LFM MOP.
Bump.
LFM MOP.
LF Range DPS/Healers.