[H] ICC25HM Speed Run (Thursdays)

Achievements
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
Friend just turned me on to this. Would like to come if a spot is available. was signed up for one but it got canceled
ill go anthony33short@gmail.com
WTB more signups, this raid is awesome trust me :)
Need more ranged sign ups to make HLK melt.
Runestrike my BFF i'll come.

can't use openraid though, stchamps12@bellsouth.net
bump - need more regulars - we seemed to have lost some of our regulars when I had to change the days from Monday to Thursday
bump - need ranged
I'm interestead in your speed farming.

Edit: got my answers.
Are you trolling me? Or did you not read the OP?
It's late at night over here (and I'm a tad tired).

Edit: OP crits Phy for 200,000k!

Anyways I'll sign up after i get some rest.
I highly recommend this raid. When I attended it the group it 1-shotted the Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25 achievement. So long as you know what you’re doing and listen to what they say it will be a smooth run.
08/16/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Phylogeny
I highly recommend this raid. When I attended it the group it 1-shotted the Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25 achievement. So long as you know what you’re doing and listen to what they say it will be a smooth run.

Thank you. Updated thread with current role bonus and link to current raid next week. Need ranged.
bump updated
/bump - Need DPS (ranged mostly) - please sign up using current OpenRaid link on front page.
bump - need ranged
updated
need ranged
/updated

This will be the last raid of the expansion. We will be taking a one week break to level to 90 and get gear, then will be continuing as a 10 man group with only the most dedicated players who have been showing up for 6+ months straight.
bump - last run of the expansion
/updated