hot
hotter
Hottest

-Wham
my bumpss
bump!
my lovely lady bumps
Hey Guys,
I have a hunter that is looking to transfer over from another server and join a light raiding team. Thur and sun suits me perfectly.
I have been on a break lately so my progression is 1/8 on hunter (8/8 norm) but i know 8/8 HM on other toons. my gear is mediocre but that can change.
let me know if i can get a run with you guys if you still need a range dps that is
Hey Guys,
I have a hunter that is looking to transfer over from another server and join a light raiding team. Thur and sun suits me perfectly.
I have been on a break lately so my progression is 1/8 on hunter (8/8 norm) but i know 8/8 HM on other toons. my gear is mediocre but that can change.
let me know if i can get a run with you guys if you still need a range dps that is

Perhaps not a hunter as we already have one.
We highly interest in Warlock/Rogue.
Hi,
Im currently looking for a raid team that isnt a 4 or 5 nite schedule,
2 nights would be perfect. I havent raided much on this toon, but im keen to get into it a little more, if your in need of a warlock i would be willing to transfer over and give it a shot, my gear is a little lacking at the moemnt but it wont take much to get me up and running.
if you would be intersted i can transfer over this afternoon and raid tonite if you need me.
hai guys soj approves of this post
so would you like me to transfer over?
I think we will pass sorry Jezsica, lacking the gear and experience we are after, and to Shinkho as Gwen said we aren't really interested in a second hunter. Thanks though.

updated main post - pref warlock recruit