<Hangin with my Gnomies>

Emerald Dream
Hi <Hangin with my Gnomies> is looking for a few good gnomes to help establish an all gnome guild. Let's band together to have some fun and raise awareness to stop the cruel act of gnome punting!

-Winslo
/gnomepride
/gnomepower
:) So much gnome love.
/gnomepride
gnometastic
\/love the gnomies
*Fistbumps*
Can i be included in this based on the fact that I'm a lil fella too?
04/06/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Biooh

You got a lot of nerve coming over to our side of the kid's table.
04/06/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Biooh

No. Besides, you've got the feet of an ogre.
Don't be jealous just b/c our technology is vastly superior. besides, I'd brinig some Kaja cola.Personally i think short people should unite under one bannner and stop the oppressive punting and squishing.
04/07/2012 08:52 AMPosted by Biooh
Don't be jealous just b/c our technology is vastly superior. besides, I'd brinig some Kaja cola.Personally i think short people should unite under one bannner and stop the oppressive punting and squishing.

If you're speaking of the fact you mange to blow &%^$ up faster then we do, then perhaps I am a tad bit envious. Just remember, my entire race is one $%&#*ed up science experiment from being freaky adorable super villains. So just watch your grotesquely giant green step.
I love gnomes too! We should exchange recipes.
OoOoGA BoooGA!!
*Watches where she steps* <3
*Watches where she steps* <3

HEY! Damn right missy! The short revolution has begun with the gnomes or not.

Rise up all of you who are against punting and squishing!!

Btw your gnome brethren on the skybreaker, hovering over wyrmwrest temple. yea, those lil guys who are supposed to put out the fires... Yea you guys suck at extinguishing fire. We don't want those lil guys. The rest of you can come...

No dwarves.
Is it bad that I want to make you into my pet?!? You're this little, green, scary guy ^_^
Hey! I'm an intimidating guy! Fear the revolution!!
You look a little huggable ;)