"Doctor" Title.

Achievements
In WoW, I play on a Roleplaying server. I am the group's doctor and chef. There is a title in-game for Chef (Cooking), a title for Salty (Fishing), and a title for Professor (Archaeology). I was wondering why there was no "Medic" or "Doctor" Title for doing (First Aid). This would be a minor addition to the game, but it would certainly help me out a lot. I do not believe this would require a lot of time, but what do I know about game development?
This.

If only for the purpose of creating a toon named "Who" or some variation of it to get the title on. Make it a mage and put on the time lord regalia....

There was a Doctor title in the Wrath Beta. It was taken away along with all the other realm first class titles. Maybe it will come back someday tho.
There should be an "Agent" title too.

WTB name "Smith", paying 50K, PST.
Not as a Doctor Who Reference. Btw, it's me, Haldey, if it dosent show.
03/03/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Canadianfbi
There was a Doctor title in the Wrath Beta. It was taken away along with all the other realm first class titles. Maybe it will come back someday tho.

The main flaw was extremely exclusive titles for being "first" is lame. Though I'd love to see a doctor title - so much RP potential
yea they need to get this title for reaching a certain level in medicine

many people can benefit from this title (dont worry if you dont get a reference)

Doctor "Octoganapus"
Doctor "Who"
Doctor "Temperance"
Doctor "Brennan"

and many more
Well, might be time to break out my Worgen named Jekyll.
I have been wondering about this too.
Doctor Steinman FTW. As a rogue, too.
Would be nice for a First Aid meta or something.
ZOMG Yes!!!
For healing x different players in a single bg?
I can see someone shouting out in real life, "Trust me, Im an online doctor"

Just to add - Doctor Doom, Doctor No, Doctor Doctor, Doctor Spock, Doctor Holiday.
I've always wanted it for this character.

Would love to see them add it.
Holy thread necro.

Also, if anyone runs around as "Doctor Who" I would KoS immediately. That is NOT his name and anyone wearing it like that should die a thousand, painful deaths. >_<
I want this title bad :(
you can always go after "The Proven Healer"
Doctor House
Ya they need more achievement's for stuff like first aid we haven't had anything but get to XXX skill level for 3 xpacks now.