WTS Hrag/Pureblood Fire Hawk

Aerie Peak
still selling horde side i have a 6/7 heroic id saved.
06/14/2012 12:23 AMPosted by Larokos
still selling horde side i have a 6/7 heroic id saved.

I'm sure the rest would love to do it after the horde run =D not sure what time it's @ this sunday though =( try leaving a mail for kaylii
Get your mounts while you can!
06/17/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Eneia
06/26/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Ranikotar
WTB Heroic Rag Mount can only pay on saurfang horde contact me ingame through realid if interested. bish_30@hotmail.com
There will always be more gold, but there are only 6 more weeks to buy the Pureblood Firehawk or The Lifebinders Handmaiden while they're guaranteed drops!

MoP -> 1% drop rate, hurry up!!
08/07/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Vêx
MoP -> 1% drop rate, hurry up!!

Stop making false accusations they haven't confirmed that yet.
Couple things,

First and foremost, thank you very much for bumping the thread!

Second, we sell the same runs on Horde as well. In 71 levels you'll be able to buy either mount too...but you only have 6 weeks left so level quickly!

Posting on alts is so cute, you're already behind the internet.
I sent you a Real ID request
lowered the posted price to 100k! Contact myself, Eneia or Vêx in game to setup your run! We can do multiple runs per week and will get you setup for a run as soon as we have an opening for you.
you want to attack me?

Ironic. Couple that with the fact that it wasn't an attack, I offered to sell you the mount. The bump appreciation was genuine.

You're also reported for sexual harassment. Hope that your feeble attempt to hurt me (over what, who knows) was worth it.

If you're not interested in purchasing a mount, move along.
Couple things,

First and foremost, thank you very much for bumping the thread!

Second, we sell the same runs on Horde as well. In 71 levels you'll be able to buy either mount too...but you only have 6 weeks left so level quickly!

Posting on alts is so cute, you're already behind the internet.

Couple Things back at you

First and foremost you WILL refer to me as Mr. Baylyfe from now on

You're very welcome buping this !@#$ty thread.

I wouldn't even pay 1k for your %^-*ty mounts

I will post on whomever I feel like it. And cause it seems like you love when I post on an alt I figured id make a new one. Name fits right?

Off topic question: How much did you pay for your RBG carry? Only reason im asking cause you arent even 2000 raiting in areans yet you're 2400 in RBG's?

All I said was stop telling lies to people about it going to 1% when blizzard has NOT confirmed it yet and you want to attack me?

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to please hop off his !@#$.
Wow, so much hate in the tail end of this thread.

@Baylyfe, First off deep breath before you have a stroke.

Second, valid point as well with they have not announced a drop change on Lifebinder handmaiden and pureblood firehawk; however, given that Alar, Mimron's Head, the TOGC mount, and Invincible were changed to 1% FOLLOWING the expansions of Wrath of the Lich King and Catalcysm in order to get guarantee the mount now is probably the BEST time to get it.

While the content is relevant is literally the only time you can say a guarentee on the drop rate of a raid mount drop. Given the past changes on rare mounts, it's highly possible blizzard will follow suit on these two mounts.

That being said, there's just one small tidbit of information i'd like to pass on to perhaps give you comfort and everyone else (myself included).

Blizz did announce the changes to mimron and invincible in about a two month timeframe to cataclysm (never paid attention to the alar drop change cause Kael'thas was a bastard when the content was relevant). They even announced the change on the old ZA bear run.

Therefore, if it's going to change, the word should come very soon or on the launch date of MoP. Either way, what's it to you how others spend their gold for a potential rare mount in WoW?

If someone offers a service ingame for ingame gold, which is within the parameters of WoW, it's your choice to take it or not, read about it or not.

And lastly, there's been deals of Firehawks for Gladitor carries between players great at raiding and pvp since the end of Firelands so what you said about Vex was baseless along with your toon's name, which can constitute a personal attack.

Two to three forum violations generally gets a permanent forum ban in WoW ... I say that after i received one warning, so tread carefully on your player flaming.
hi
08/14/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Vexlovesmen
Aww how cute you brough your friends along.

Awwww how cute you think us in Alone have friends.

WANNA BE MY FRIEND MAN? I GOT NO FRIENDS
@Vexlovesmen

Okay, since you really want a response i'll teach you a few of the finer pointers on PVP 101 that I learned in February.

www.openraid.us

When i entered that site in February, my main goal was A) finish battlemaster and B) get grand marshal.

Along with that, i'd like you to see my main macro for working on grand marshal

{star}XREALM Disc Priest, 5059 resilience: LF low MMR rBGs! My main is Usha from Aerie Peak and my MMR is 1633 {star}

^ I posted that (notice the MMR?) on Sargeras server on my low lvl alt i created there named Ushatwo.

Once i took usha to 1800+ on Sargeras I rolled a low lvl toon on KT until about the the MMR rating of 2200, which then required me to put in ALOT of effort and a lot of time.

Lastly, It's common knowledge i "quit" raiding offically in November when I left The Gentlemen and started PVPing. All my achievements since November are 90% pvp, so how about you watch who you accuse and do a 180 and walk away from this thread.

P.S. i'm through reading your word vomit. Just because you're on an hate campaign here doesnt require me to read it. Notice that if i don't want to read or hear about you i move on? Take that advice and you'll be a more tolerable individual.

Otherwise, enjoy the free ulcer, stroke, or brain aneurysm that's down the road in your future.