(H) Selling H Rag title + Rag mount

Bleeding Hollow
Title says it all. Price is 125k. Full clear that takes around an hour and a half.

pst youfearzme or myself in game if you have any questions
looking for buyer this week
bump
I'm interested but I'd like to speak with you before we finalize a deal. Which character should I message in-game later today after ~4 PM EST/Server Time?
If you are still interested you can message me anytime in game. We have a buyer for this week but are free after.
next 2 weeks are booked. looking for May buyers
I'll purchase a time in may, I'd have to transfer there so contact me at: aoiweurapdfua@gmail.com (Just a throwaway) and lets try to set something up datewise.
You can run anything below Dragonsoul in a real ID group. So as long as you're the same faction, its all gravy.
04/23/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Heika
You can run anything below Dragonsoul in a real ID group. So as long as you're the same faction, its all gravy.

The issue is how would I pay for it? I can always Need on the mount; but how would I pay for it afterwards?
04/23/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Heika

you't cant trade anything but conjured items cross realm, so he would have to xfer.
bump