How do I Claim the SoR Mount?

General Discussion
Recently brought my friend back to wow- was wondering how i claim the mount :u
Did they pay for game time? If not, no mount for you.
They paid.
I would imagine it would come to the mailbox of the toon you used to send the invite.
Nope, my friend used my scroll like, 3 days ago, still havent gotten anything.
you have to claim the reward in the SoR page under history where it shows who you invited beside there name is a mount you click it and claim it then i guess it gets sent to you
Might have to wait for the free time to dry up then.
I claimed my mount and chose that character. But when I logged in, there was no new mount in the tab or mail or inventory?
03/10/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Carcanken

Even if they paid, you still have to wait for the full 7 days to pass that scroll is good for.

After that you need to log in on Battle.net and claim it there. You pick who gets and what server then.

I SoR'd my other account, that's how I know it works this way.

Very irritating.

Call up Blizz customer support if my directions aren't clear enough. I was highly irritated at the time so I might be missing a few steps here.

Even if they paid, you still have to wait for the full 7 days to pass that scroll is good for.

After that you need to log in on Battle.net and claim it there. You pick who gets and what server then.

I SoR'd my other account, that's how I know it works this way.

Very irritating.

Call up Blizz customer support if my directions aren't clear enough. I was highly irritated at the time so I might be missing a few steps here.

^^^
However, if they pay using a time card you are able to get you're mount instantly!