Lack of decent transmog ideas for a druid?

Druid
I get bored of my mogs and like to switch it up, but it seems difficult to actually match gear that isn't a set - things just generally don't end up being the right shade and such.

Any other druids having this problem? Also, I would love any ideas or examples of some awesome sets.
I think mine is pretty good for not being an actual set.
This thread, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3710773442, has the rate the druid above you, scroll through the pages and you can find some pretty nice ones
The Genesis set from AQ(40) is a decent set, although it does get plain and boring after a while. You could try the Stormrider set, the big blue one with wings, pretty unique as sets go.
Then again, you could show a little skin with the set I'm currently wearing. ;)
Download the addon Mogit and scroll through the different leather pieces and build your own... there is plenty out there.
03/13/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Gersey
Download the addon Mogit and scroll through the different leather pieces and build your own... there is plenty out there.

I have Mogit - just wanted some outside opinions, thanks though. It's a great add-on.

@Bb I have indeed seen and lurked that thread.
I like this set that i have on.... found everything on the auction house cept the mask I quested thousand needles for it. Most people ignore me on the battleground.... guess they chalk me up as a nub rogue.
Honestly, Stormrage and Cenarion is the only route!

Just need my Chest from Narfarion - only been transmogging for a week though lol
Boomah, have you seen this variation?

It goes well with the Raven Lord mount.

edit- in case I forget to check back, its the TBC heroic variation on the Stormrage set, kinda a pain in the !@# to get to them now.
Love the naxx xmog as well the t1 both look pretty sweet t15 looks amazing too
T3 check it out. Still missing shoulders and belt