Rate the Transmogrified Death Knight Above

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
@Icantbubble

At the cost of less than 1g, 1 unholy rune and to look like every other dk?

/golf clap 5/10
^

I hate your helm. And it's the not hate that fuels me to overcome impossible odds.. just straight up hate.

5/10 for spending VP to look like a pally. I guess.
Check me out biznitches!! :P
^
Not bad really, seems a waste to transmog into gear thats normally just in use by many atm. 5/10. like i said, not ugly, just not for me.

I know almost every dk in the world uses the same leg transmog but Draenei are to too top heavy for me to wear anything else! i look unbalanced in normal leg armor.
Meh 6/10

Put some hair on it would be 7 :> I like how it's "plain" but still Matches a dk, dark. Very well thought out

ME ON THE OTHER HAND! I think My set Represents the dk the most.

Just remember my Weapon has 2 deathcoils flying around the tip of the sword.
I actually quite like yours Aride. The T10 shoulders are probably my favorite around. The colors of your gear all seem to work together well and such. 9/10 simply because it's probably 2 of the most common sets that DK's mog to (of course my main is in dk starter gear mog, so I'm not one to talk lol).
8/10

Shiny green ball.
4/10

Sorry - Biased against DK Tier 12 lol
And not a fan of the Ikki Tousen eye patch haha

But your white hair complements the set-

>.<
Id say 6/10. It looks like the shoulders/boots dont match up

I need a better tabard sadly... suggestions?

2/10... would not bang

JK!

Get your gloves, and farm those 300 arena wins for the Tabard of Brute Forceand I think you'd be golden. All-in-all a 7.5/10
2/10... would not bang

JK!

Get your gloves, and farm those 300 arena wins for the Tabard of Brute Forceand I think you'd be golden. All-in-all a 7.5/10

Ill admit, at first I saw the helm in the icon and rolled my eyes...then I actually looked at the armory and love it. 9/10. I like the purple and the splash of green with the tabard/helm.

Removed my weapons for armory because the pose is stupid and they're ugly as sin anyway. :D
10/10 nice pants :D

Havnt found a nice pair of shoulders yet but working on it. Good plate shoulders for dk's
are damn near one of the hardest things to find (without doing lv85 raids)
9/10 for your shoulders.

Your gear is pretty decent for a dk that all I can say so 8/10.
9/10.

I love the set, even more I love them blue. Plus you found a good matching pair of boots.
However you lose a point because the mace is hideous.
7/10

I just don't think dks should wear skirts
ok now i got just got a better looking mace that goes with my armor and also like you armor with the helm and swords give it a 9/10
Very nice set Zala! 10/10! The color combination you have is fantastic! Also love Last Laugh, I really need to get that bad boy!
8/10 desaad. The bones showing do it for me