Rate the Transmog!

General Discussion
Purple.

Kudos on taking the time to make your own instead of a generic tier.

10/10

Very creative, makes me feel like I'm looking at grunt. Even the eyepiece matches which is a pleasant surprise.

10/10. :)
Purple.

Kudos on taking the time to make your own instead of a generic tier.

10/10

Very creative, makes me feel like I'm looking at grunt. Even the eyepiece matches which is a pleasant surprise.

Very bloody and feral. I immagine your tabard as a pelt or something of the like. 8/10

I've honestly never seen that set on a Druid. Looks great. 10/10

That tabard.
/jealous

EDIT: Sniped.

Very bloody and feral. I imagine your tabard as a pelt or something of the like. 8/10

10/10 Haven't seen that combination before.
I really like how the blue hues match up, and the helm doesn't look über-ridiculous for once.
9/10 because it reminds me of Scholomance mobs Old scholo
7/10
10/08/2012 01:34 AMPosted by Wildsharu
Very bloody and feral. I immagine your tabard as a pelt or something of the like. 8/10

It's either a feral look or a "Druid trying to be a rogue again" look. I've heard them both. :P

As for your xmog, I enjoy it. The colors meld together nicely, but the chest piece bothers me. It sticks out. 7/10

've honestly never seen that set on a Druid. Looks great. 10/10

That tabard.
/jealous

I like yours, creative, colors come together as well, even the weapons match.

And don't be jealous of the tabard! When I saw how much it's going for on Ebay now I wanted to cry.

@Above:

Mushroom set! Haven't ever really been a fan, 6/10.
Impressive. 10/10

(I really hate my mismatched weapons. Sigh.)
the look is great 10/10
For a low level, it looks real nice, might want to disable helm tho, 8/10!

FROSTWOLF FOR LYFE.
Yoguri 8/10 Its sick but just not completely my taste.
Why is this thread alive again? It's had like three lives so far. (Check the comment dates.) Are people too shy to make their own post? Don't be shy guys! You have so much to live for!

(Don't rate me, just rate the person above me who has not received one.)