@Stormwind: LOl

Bleeding Hollow
Here is my Stormwind ganking video I know you're all dying to watch ^_^ Perhaps this will help you figure out the way I go about trolling :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi55bjA_5fA

Thank you for all the alliance who took part in the making of this film, couldn't have done it without you ;)
I find it amazing how many paladins have no idea what so ever how to use cooldowns properly in pvp. I give the vid 4/10 mostly because of the horrible music and the amount of time you spent picking on huntards.
music sucks, didn't watch
Cool video, I love that someone still does stuff like that. I hate the music but that's secondary and doesn't take much away from the video.
Ah yeah lol, I didn't even do the editing for this video excluding the captions. A friend finished it and added the music. My taste is based more around Kid Cudi and some other rap :p Ah well, it's not so bad :D
03/14/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Yea
music sucks, didn't watch
When did fighting two bad hunters in a tunnel while back peddling make you good?
03/14/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Hengest
When did fighting two bad hunters in a tunnel while back peddling make you good?

Lol did I say I was good? I'm doing what I do best: trolling alliance scum like yourself in your own city. How does it feel? To have your fellow brethren ganked atop spires, forced to take rez sickness upon death? To see the constant "Stormwind is under attack" appear in your textbox? To run up to your class and profession trainers to find out: THEY'RE NOT THERE! :O

And yes, I have no high arena rating, no high rbg rating, I have half outdated gear and yet, here I am, 'fighting two bad hunters in a tunnel while back peddling' in Stormwind ^_^
Come outside Elwynn, I shall be waiting.
03/14/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Xzyra

Lol did I say I was good? I'm doing what I do best: trolling alliance scum like yourself in your own city. How does it feel? To have your fellow brethren ganked atop spires, forced to take rez sickness upon death? To see the constant "Stormwind is under attack" appear in your textbox? To run up to your class and profession trainers to find out: THEY'RE NOT THERE! :O

And yes, I have no high arena rating, no high rbg rating, I have half outdated gear and yet, here I am, 'fighting two bad hunters in a tunnel while back peddling' in Stormwind ^_^

Alliance Scum?! I THOUGHT WE SHARED SOMETHING SPECIAL </333
I'm with Hengest on this one... I've got my rope,duct tape and a few other things...
@Kisko Hahaha, pfffft :p Btw, I just uploaded my newest video, I think it's the best so far, absolutely hilarious xP
how about you fight me in sw and we'll see if you keep coming back after I camp your corpse for hours[=
Hahaha ^
03/16/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Illidaan
how about you fight me in sw and we'll see if you keep coming back after I camp your corpse for hours[=

Kk, np, I think I'll have enough space to fit you in for my next video ^_^
Lol, I love you Xzyra <3 bringin more pvp to the server =D

My hero
Man i shold make a video of how many people i kill in TB horde base daily... now thatd be some hilarious entertainment >:)
03/14/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Xzyra

Wait you think we care?
03/17/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Renegade

Wait you think we care?

Lol speak for yourself. Obviously you do because everytime I kill a single npc, like 15 alliance show up to that part of Stormwind within the next 5 minutes. And I think someone would be pretty pissed if they have to take rez sickness after getting killed atop a Stormwind rooftop :)