**CLOSED** Thursday HM PUG

Area 52
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
So we have at least 1 melee spot open for this run. I will log in on Tuesday to check the sign ups and see if any new spots have opened up.
Still looking for a melee thats interested in going to this run on a regular basis
Definitely interested. Arms warrior, 398. You can see this toon's armory for gear and kills.
Plugged you in wallycleaver & sent you a calendar invite. Please be on time on thursday.
Yet again in need of a melee
I have a 390 rogue I could bring I also play a rogue as my main character I am 6/8 hm exp with extensive exp on spine
Starting next thursday, I will probably be looking for a raid spot for this toon, having to switch for our raid comp. Let me know if you would be interested in having me a long.

399 ilvl equiped, 6/8 HM down with 7/8 exp.
Full for now, but you guys may want to whisper my DK Callouslout about 5-10 minutes before raid starts to see if we have filled. Often spots open up.
We're in need of a healer. Perfer shaman or Holy Pally
Ret pally 398 ilvl exp on my class i wil love to raid with u ,
i can show up by time and any day for all week
Noyaki, i will send you an invite as soon as a melee spot opens for you. Right now i only have room for a healer.
can i dps or heals. i promise i dont sucks to bad and i got 1/8 reg pre nerf with attepts on goo guy
roger
work sucks I liked this run:(
I have a 396 ele shaman with a 395 resto os if you need.
05/25/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Sháank

Was wondering where you were. Miss you keeping me on my toes and kicking my butt on the meters!
05/26/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Doogles
I have a 396 ele shaman with a 395 resto os if you need.

I need a healer if you want that spot Doogles.
05/25/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Sháank

This run liked you. I'm sure the enemies didn't though
Ret pally 398 ilvl exp on my class i wil love to raid with u ,
i can show up by time and any day for all week

Alright, your getting your shot. Check your calendar in the next day or so for your invite.