First macro I'll be making in MoP

Mage
#showtooltip blink
/castsequence alter time, blink
Mages will be all over the place in MoP lol. And if we pair ourselves with Warlocks there will be so many portals and teleportations the opponent might as well just stand still and take it...

Or a rogue for AoE stealth lol
pom pyro returns!
#showtooltip blink
A macro like this is fine as long as you realize it doesn't save you any binds. You're still going to need to have just blink and just alter time binded somewhere else. Theres going to be times when you want to alter time without using blink, or vise versa. Theres a gcd between the casts. Honestly, I think you'd save space overall just to keep those two spells on seperate binds.

edit: A good practice for spells you tend to use in rapid succession is to bind them to positions on the keyboard that use two different fingers. For example Q and F. Q uses your ring finger and F uses your pointer.
#showtooltip blink
A macro like this is fine as long as you realize it doesn't save you any binds. You're still going to need to have just blink and just alter time binded somewhere else. Theres going to be times when you want to alter time without using blink, or vise versa. Theres a gcd between the casts. Honestly, I think you'd save space overall just to keep those two spells on seperate binds.

edit: A good practice for spells you tend to use in rapid succession is to bind them to positions on the keyboard that use two different fingers. For example Q and F. Q uses your ring finger and F uses your pointer.

I know, I just like macros :D
Mine will be:

#showtooltip Pyroblast
/Castsequence
/Cast Presence of Mind
/Cast Pyroblast

I'm HOPING Arcane Power is now usable with PoM again for even more fun.... :)

Arcane will not have access to Pyroblast unfortunately...
No, but Fire will have access to PoM at 15. So no AP/PoM/Pyro.

However, freeze + Frostbolt>PoM Frostbolt shatters will make me giggle.

edit: Ok, so, I'm probably slow in thinking this....but stack haste enough to Deep Freeze, hard cast 2 Frostbolts>PoM Frostbolt? Splat?
you probably wont be able to do that any how cuz of global cool downs

but if it were possible you could ratherdo ffb than frost bolt because it does more damage