Coffee Gnomes

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
Tonight we're putting the ever-popular witchberry latte on special. Come get your fix 7:00-7:30, just south of the Stormwind Cathedral. Be sure to make a nice line for Brill.
Be there in ten.
This was a ton of fun as always. :) Gonna have to really learn the menu so I can order things other than specials sometime!
You can always check the first post or ask for a GHI menu! Big thanks to the Arclight gang for making tonight fun.
There are times when I do miss being a gnome.
There are times when I do miss being a gnome.

Ditto.

I'M GONNA MAKE A GNOME.
We're bringing back the cafe Zandalari for tonight's special. Pulling a double shot straight onto rock sugar gives it a subtle caramelized flavor without being too sweet. Come by our usual spot just south of the Stormwind Cathedral, 7:00-7:25. We serve the best stuff first, so don't be late.
Tonight we'll do a cafe macchiatto, espresso marked with steamed milk. That's cafe, not latte. That'll cost you more. We'll be just south of the Stormwind Cathedral, 7:00-7:25. Come on by and give it a shot.

((Since patch nights usually have a low turn-out, we'll pack up as soon as soon as the line disappears. Come by early, or you just might miss us!))
We got a special special this week. Purchase a Stormwind at 5s, and proceeds will go to help rebuild structures damaged by the recent bombing. You get to help the city and get your buzz on. Win-win. We'll be at our usual spot right south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30. Don't be late.
How are you so adorbs
Fifteen minutes.
In honor of our favorite customers, the Servitor is on special tonight. That's espresso with whiskey and foam--strength, courage, and compassion. Find us south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30 and give it a shot.

((We really do have to log out at 7:30 sharp tonight, so please come early!))
Fifteen minutes.
Darn I always miss this! I need to make a calendar event for it or something.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Send me an in-game mail and I'll add you to ours.
We're going all classy and crap tonight with a salted caramel ristretto. That's a shot that's pulled quickly, so it's smoother than regular espresso. Come check us out just south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30, and give it a shot.
I hope there aren't many guards near your area.

I mean, coffee is nice.

Yes.
Awwwww! I missed it! My darn launcher would not launch the game! There was some sort of bug or something! Boooo! *Turwinkle grumps and frowns..his bottom lip sticks out as he wails in sadness*
We're back for another week of caffeinated goodness. Tonight's we're putting out the grasshopper, a mint mocha with cream. Add a splash of courage for just 1s. Find us just south of the Cathedral from 7:00-7:30 and give it a shot.