Mobile Armory not updating character list

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
No worries about not having an eta Wiley, I know posts can sometimes slide under the radar so I was just checking. Thanks in advance for the help!
Hello
I'm having a problem with one of my characters i got a realm change and it's not changing on my moble app
Hello
I'm having a problem with one of my characters i got a realm change and it's not changing on my moble app

This could take a day or so to update. Let me know if it hasn't shown up after 24 hours.
Any update Wiley, it's been a dozen days.
I'm having the same problem. I deleted a character to free the name Xianli and it still shows up in the mobile armory app. I've seen it show up every now and then in the web armory app as well. It's like some of the servers have up to date caches and some don't.

The characters were both on Hyjal. I deleted a level 1 priest to free the name.

Thanks!
10/29/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Amaryllís
Any update Wiley, it's been a dozen days.

Alas, I do not. I will ping the thread again when I have more info.
This character, Sheylan on Ilidan, won't show up on my mobile app.
10/30/2012 03:02 AMPosted by Sheylan
This character, Sheylan on Ilidan, won't show up on my mobile app.

Have you recently performed a transfer or a character re-customization? I can search for your character and view it without issue, so I assume you do not see it anywhere on your My Characters page?
Hello, I have my two toon that always show a different levels each time i log in. They're both on Tichondrius Priest(Sacredzpower) and Warlock(Megafiendz). Please help.

Also is there no way to add a mail option to the mobile app. Just a suggesstion.

Thank you
Hello, I have my two toon that always show a different levels each time i log in. They're both on Tichondrius Priest(Sacredzpower) and Warlock(Megafiendz). Please help.

Also is there no way to add a mail option to the mobile app. Just a suggesstion.

Thank you

I forwarded this to someone who can assist you.
<Amaryllís

It has been two months without any update meaning mobile has been bugged for about 5 months now. I still have a level 1 Hunter named Gracin on Stormreaver showing up in mobile instead of the level 90 Paladin of the same name.
This character isn't showing up in the mobile armory for me. The character shows up as a level 1. It happened because i deleted a level one and named a race change the same name. Catoggio on spinebreaker. How do I go about fixing this?
Never mind. Just reinstalled the app and its working now. Thanks!
And stopped working again so yea need help please.
And it logged me out of catoggio lol
Asystili on Dalaran Alliance is my deleted lvl 1 shaman showing in place of my lvl 40 monk with the same name. Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance
10/17/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Wilebosk
@Amaryllís: I've forwarded this to an engineer who will address this when s/he has a chance. Sorry I don't have an estimate at this time. I'm tracking this and will let you know when it's potentially been taken care of.

Yeh I seem to be having the same issue... Character name is Chimonium on Mok'Nathal....I made a panda priest then deleted and made a panda monk and it shows the lvl 1 priest. Any help would be great!
We're behind on resolving some of these reports, but I will send this up to an engineer. They're pretty busy so I can't give a time estimate. Some of these are easy fixes and others may require further investigation, which is why some reports are resolved almost immediately and others persist for weeks or months.
Wish I had found this through the search before I made a thread on it.
I'm having a similar issue. Thelnaara, Draenei hunter on Kel'thuzad
Server transferred and race changed using the name of a death knight that I deleted months ago and now she only shows up as that death knight
Any help would be amazing