[H] Selling Profession Kits!

Sargeras
Ever wanting to level that new Profession, but can't be bothered to go out and gather all the needed materials? Well, folks, that's where I come in. I'm currently selling 1-525 Profession Kits, and have the following in stock:

Alchemy
Sold out.

Blacksmithing
Sold out.

Enchanting
1 in stock - 25,000 Gold

Engineering
1 in stock - 18,500 Gold

Jewelcrafting
Sold out.

Leatherworking
Sold out.

Tailoring
Sold out.

These Profession Kits are in high demand and go quickly - so get them while you see them available! Send an in-game message to me (Zazooper) to reserve a kit!

Frequently Asked Questions:

So, how exactly does this work?
It's quite simple, actually. I gather up all the needed materials for leveling any Profession from 1-525. Each Profession has several tabs (or, in some cases, an entire Guild Vault) dedicated to that profession. In those tabs, you'll find not only all the needed materials, but what specific items you need to create in what order in the Tab Description. Once you've deposited the specified amount for that Profession into the Guild bank. I give you access to the necessary Tab(s) of the Guild Vault which include all the Materials for leveling the Profession. From there, it's all a matter of crafting and maxing out your profession!

If you do not want to leave your Guild and lose your Guild Reputation, this process works equally with me trading the materials to you as you need them. Both options are fine, and you are more than welcome to use an Alt to come and check out the Guild Vault tabs beforehand to verify.

What happens if I hit a roadblock and don't max out the Profession?
Simply put - all kits are GUARANTEED. If, for any reason (though this shouldn't occur), you don't manage to get all the way from 1-525 (Be it bad procs, etc.), I will personally ensure that you get the items needed to max out your Profession in a timely manner. Again, if you purchase the kit, you will get from 1-525. Guaranteed.

I also have in place a Referral System. If you go out and find a buyer for one of these Profession Kits (A friend, Guildy, etc.), and the buyer of the Kit can confirm this, you (the individual who referred the buyer to me) get a 500 Gold commission!

If you have any further questions to ask, feel free to contact me in-game via Mail or Private Message on Zazooper or post in this thread! I'll be checking this thread daily to see if there are any un-answered questions and will update Kit availability as soon as they become available!

Customer Reviews:

"THANKS to alchemykits for being legit, bought the kit without a problem 100% assured!!!"
~Orangeqtz <Cloud Nine> - 3/23/12
Bump for a great idea.
Not sure what you sell other kits for, but 8k is a steal for the convenience.
On a side-note: Will have a Jewelcrafting kit available in the next day or two!
Engineering.. please alert any member of when this will be available.. I currently have another member interested in 1-525 for enchanting. Engineering will be for My DK.. will send you an in game mail and try to set it up with you
03/20/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Bilsy
Engineering.. please alert any member of when this will be available.. I currently have another member interested in 1-525 for enchanting. Engineering will be for My DK.. will send you an in game mail and try to set it up with you

I should have an Enchanting one tomorrow. I'll let you know :)
Update!

1 Enchanting Kit now available!
Damn I want one of those Enchanting kits...time to re-roll horde
Update!

1 Engineering Kit now available!
Awesome idea. I should do this alliance side.
Alchemy Kit is now sold out! Will have another in stock soon!
looking for a LW kit