Cool paladin names.

Paladin
Prev 1 8 9 10 23 Next
<---
I thought this was a pretty cool name for a BE Paladin. Rolled him when BC released, been collecting dust ever since :(
Am I late?
Skyler is pretty paladiny.
Crusader Cadet makes me feel like some spontaneous paladin reject that seems to appear all over the world kicking !@# and taking names only to have credit given to someone else — like how the awesome heroes who kicked the Lich King's $%^ got overshadowed by Tirion, who spent the entire fight in the most OP ice block of the century.

In contrast to all those fancy beautiful mighty paladins. Like Tirion.

Hell, even Farmer Yoon takes all the credit for becoming an honorary Tiller. The things I do for love.
mine!

whenever i get a mace i mog it into this anvil hammer i found on my AH
The quality of the name is so subjective. What I may percieve as a bad name others may like. I would personally just chose a name that you find to be the most appealing and go with that.
Any name using an alt-letter/symbol is entirely below consideration.

The dumb joke ones (like mine) are truly weak, but Paladins deserve only mockery.

The angel names fit the best Azrael, Samael, Uriel, Gabriel. Good luck grabbing one.
Mine roughly translates to "Lion heart". Always like this name better than my other characters'.
02/26/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Lowenhart
Mine roughly translates to "Lion heart". Always like this name better than my other characters'.

Heisenberg and Schrodinger are driving a car, and they get pulled over. The police officer asks 'do you know how fast you were going?', to which Heisenberg replies 'Well, not really, but I can tell you exactly where I was.'. So the cop thinks this peculiar response is grounds for a search and he finds a dead cat in the trunk! He tells them 'do you guys know you have a dead cat in your trunk?' and Schrodinger says 'well, I do now!'.
heyyo
Retdream
Meow
HI !
Judgefudge.

Because he's too damn busy... being delicious.
i win!
I like my name
Hi