[H]<Neolutum> 3/6H MV 16/16N LF DPS & Tank

Turalyon
Prev 1 5 6 7 17 Next
Join us so you can make fun of Zekk's dolphin/mouse laugh.
05/07/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Bubblebutts
Whats up im an active pvp'er back after a 2 month break 1648 RBG rating with full cata disc. Also have 4/8 H DS exp but know 8/8 H 400 ilvl holy/disc. Looking for a new home for mop. Some of your members may remember me.

Nice to see you back Bubble! ^ Great healer here

05/08/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Zekkaya
Non-Dolphins need not apply.

http://humansrule.ytmnd.com/
http://poorlydrawnlines.com/comic/skinny-jeans/

Ladies all checkin' out my Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps ... er... skinny jeans.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▓▒::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::░▓███████████████████████
██████████████████▒░:::::::::::::::::::::▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░:::::::::::::::::::::::░▓██████████████████
███████████████▒░:::::::::::▒▓█████████████████▓▒::::::::::::::▒███████████████
█████████████▒:::::::::::▒█████████████████████████▓░:::::::::▒█████████████
███████████▒::::::::::▓██████████████████████████████▓:::::::::::▓███████████
█████████▒:::::::::▓███████████████████████████████████░::::::::▓█████████
███████▓▒:::::::▓██████████████████████████████████████▒:::::::::████████
██████▓:::::::::███▓░░░▓██████████████████████████████████▒::::::▒███████
█████▓░:::▒▓▓░:::::::░▒░::::::▓█████████████████▓▒░::::░▒█████████▓:::::::::██████
████▓::::::::█▓░::▒████▒::::::::::▒██████████████░::::::::::░░:::::::::::▓███████▓░:::::▓████
███▓::::::::▓▓::::▒████▒:::::::::::::::::▒███████████▒:::░▓█████▓:::::::::::▒███████▒:::░▓███
███░::::::▓▓░▒█████▓░::::::::::::::::▓██████████::::▒███████::::::::::::::::::▓██████▓:::::::████
███:::::::██▒::▓███████▒▒▓█▓:::▓████████▓:::▓███████▓::::::::::::::::::::███████▒::::::▓██
██▒::::▒█▓▒▓████████████▒::▓███████▓▒:▒██████████▒▒▓▓::::▓██████▓::::::▒██
██▒::::▓█▓▒::▓███████████▓:::▓███████▓::::██████████████▓::::▓███████▒:::::▓█
█▒:::::::▓██▒:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::░::::▓████████▒░▒█████████████▓::::▓███████▓:::░▓█
█▒:::░▓██████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░:▒██████████▒:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::░:::::::████████▓:::::▒█
█▒:::::▓████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░::::::▓████████▓:::::░█
█▒:::::▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▓:::::░█
█▒:::::▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓::::::▒█
█▒:::::::▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▒::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::░::::▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓::::::▓█
██▒::::▓█████████████████▓:::░▒░░▒░░░░▒░:::▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▒::::::▓█
██▒:::::▒█████████████████▓:::░░░░░░░░░░░::▓████████████████████░:::▒██
███:::::::██████████████████░::::░░░░░░░░░░::▓███████████████████▒:::::::▓██
███▒::::::▓█████████████████:::░░░░░░░░░░::::▓██████████████████▓░:::::████
███▓▒:::::▓████████████████▒::░░░░:::::::::::::::::::▓██████████████████▓░::::▓████
████▓░:::::▓███████████████▓░::░::::::▒▓▓█▓::::██████████████████▓░:::::▓████
██████░::::::▓██████████████▓::::::▒▓████▒░██████████████████▒::::::::██████
██████▓::::::::▒██████████████▓::::▓████▓:::▓█████████████████░::::░▓██████
████████▒:::::::▒██████████████::::▒▓▓▒:::::█████████████████▒:::::::::████████
█████████▓:::::::::▒█████████████▓░::::::▒████████████████▓:::::::::::▓█████████
███████████▒:::::::::▒▓█████████████████████████████▓░:::::::▒███████████
█████████████▒:::::::::::▒▓████████████████████████▒::::::::::░▓█████████████
███████████████▓░::::::::::::░▒▓███████████████▓▒░:::::::::::::▓███████████████
██████████████████▓░::::::::::::::::::::::::░░▒▒▒░░:::::::::::::::::::::::::▓██████████████████
███████████████████████▓▒▒░:::::::::::::::::::::::::::░▒▓████████████████████████
bump

thank you for that geni...
bumping!
Bump! We've also got a number of ex-D2 HC players playing D3 and forming guild parties to get to Inferno quick.
Bump! If you'd like to trial, please app now! I'm sure our dedicated members will sacrifice their raid spots for a few weeks of DS farm, to play D3 :D
"Dedicated Members" = Fim, "Sacrifice their raid spots" = give you gold to raid in their place, "Few weeks" = until MoP
In other news, you should join us because even with Diablo 3 out and core people "missing", we still clear in one night.

Also, since both Zekk and I will be there with our "all-singing, all-dancing, all-yelling at trials to not stand next to the blowing up corrupting parasite" routine! We're like Punch and Judy (Zekk is Judy)!
Bump!
LF dolphin girlfriend for Zekkypooz. He squeaks when you cuddle him just the right way.
He also squeaks when faced with Jailer Illusionist Mortar Waller packs.
That squeaking is actually how I sob, Fim. The difference between my laugh squeak and my sob squeak is subtle, but it's there. But yeah, endless sobbing. My poor barb.
And JailerChainsDesecratorPoison is the worst i think...
bump! Generally, looking for raiders that are actually interested in showing up during farm to finish of their mounts/gear.
Bump - still looking for active pvpers and a healy type person, preferably a pally
bump!
Bump - want a healer!
Bump!