Glyph of Demon Hunting (warlock tanks)?

Warlock
Prev 1 15 16 17 23 Next
A Shaman will tank before any cloth wearer does.

^ QFT
I hope this makes it into live!
I only wish I had beta access so I could test out all these ideas, plus check out the scaling on mastery, pet health, lock health, etc.

I think I've done more thinking about the possibilities of this spec than most people have actually played their classes in the beta, haha.
Yes yes !@#$ YES!
Dormond, get out of that damn coffin and get your butt to stonetalon, I'm leveling you.
I just had an image of a demon warlock running across WSG carrying the flag. Brought tears to my eyes *sniff*.
Here's a video that was posted over on the Warlock forms of a Warlock tanking Hour of Twilight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGgi341JXQo

This video... made me... SO EXCITED. I already know it's gonna have to get nerfed, though lol.
Still no threat modification. You can tank for about 3 seconds, which is still kind of cool if the tank sucks but I can't think of a time where you would glyph to deal less damage apart from PvP.
03/23/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Nacholicus
Still no threat modification. You can tank for about 3 seconds, which is still kind of cool if the tank sucks but I can't think of a time where you would glyph to deal less damage apart from PvP.

People are saying it's built into the glyph.

Take a look at the video I posted. 500% Threat gen built into the Glyph. You can clearly see the Lock holding agro on basically everything through out the full Dungeon.
I'll be PISSED if they can tank......

They split feral into 2 DIFFERENT trees and then turn around and give a DPS tree tanking abilities?

Yea, I'd DEMAND a class change........
Having read the thread now, I take my comment back.
Wow, they seem serious in doing this.

Thank you, Blizzard, this would be absolute amazing!
Until I see a blue confirming this is intentional, I am not going to get excited. I don't want to be let down.
...Is this... a dream? Where the hell is Freddy Kruegar?!

...Nope. Not dreaming...

WHERE IS MY BETA KEY GOD DAMNIT? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Here's a video that was posted over on the Warlock forms of a Warlock tanking Hour of Twilight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGgi341JXQo
oh man. that looks sweet.
...Is this... a dream? Where the hell is Freddy Kruegar?!

...Nope. Not dreaming...

WHERE IS MY BETA KEY GOD DAMNIT? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Freddy Kruegar will be Blizz being all like "yo yo dogs we just did this to get you excited, no go LOL"

:(
Shamans have earthbiter that taunts also... doesnt mean they're tanks
Thank you so much for that tanking example vid. It looks absolutely amazingly fun.
03/23/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Infernalist
Thank you so much for that tanking example vid. It looks absolutely amazingly fun.

Probably the most fun I've seen warlocks lately! :D
it looks like they do craaaaazy AoE