Glyph of Demon Hunting (warlock tanks)?

Warlock
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
Keep it Bliz!
i hope blizzad has somthing to say about this to me warlocks tanking with demon form would be really neat it would add flavor to the class and might make me level one
I'm confused, where's the evidence suggesting metamorphosis lasts until cancelled?
Another twin emps fight inc.....
03/22/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Bolren
I'm confused, where's the evidence suggesting metamorphosis lasts until cancelled?

Glyph of Demon Hunting - Demonic Fury now reduces damage taken instead of increasing damage dealt. In addition, while using Metamorphosis, Soulshatter taunts your target, Twilight Ward will absorb all schools of damage and Demonic Slash is shorter range and generates fury.

Demonic Slash is a Meta skill, it's the Shadow Bolt morphed. It wasn't supposed to generate fury. So, we have a basic skill that will maintain the Metamorphosis all the time.

Part of the job will be to generate fury to sustain the Meta.
Sounds like Blizz is sticking their toes in the water and playing around with the concept of a Demon tank.

I think I like it.
*Dusts herself off*

It's been a while, but perhaps I can be of use again?
i have to stop looking at this thread,
my heart has been broken in the past, i could not bear to have it broken again.

Yes, how many tears would be shed if this was just a joke.

Poor little doggy, my warlock shall always have this dream in his burning little heart.
Bump for good MOP news
Demonic Slash is a Meta skill, it's the Shadow Bolt morphed. It wasn't supposed to generate fury. So, we have a basic skill that will maintain the Metamorphosis all the time.

Part of the job will be to generate fury to sustain the Meta.

Hardly sounds stable.

What if bear form fell off if a certain ability wasn't used every so often? I'm very skeptical of this, though I'm also excited to see how it progresses.
...I'm rolling a warlock after I roll my pandaren shaman.

Warlock tank ftw!
I doubt it'd happen fully. It'll be like the rockbiter weapon: there but nobody is really sure why.
03/22/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Bolren
What if bear form fell off if a certain ability wasn't used every so often? I'm very skeptical of this, though I'm also excited to see how it progresses.

Sounds hazardous in case of stuns, honestly :|

But if it's not for tanking, I don't understand why they would bring back demonic taunt.
03/22/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Nirubashov

Sounds hazardous in case of stuns, honestly :|

But if it's not for tanking, I don't understand why they would bring back demonic taunt.

In Metaform, stuns and such are at 50% duration, anyways.