100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 55 Next
Broke my F5 for being so impatient... oops..
Account:

Annual Pass - Check
Cata PTR - Check
MoP Beta - Fail.

So am I going to be picked last because I have an already existing beta accounts and you said that your not doing beta opt-ins first? You guys aren't skipping me (or anyone else for that matter) because of my (we have a) PTR account from cata as well ----- >

are you :O

-Mugs
I really want to get in /: I'm really excited!
03/30/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Ha%@@!w
Sill nothing for me =/ Not really surprising though, I prolly won't be in for another 2-3 waves just knowing how my luck goes.

hang in there dude, i finally got mine i'm sure you're not far behind :)

Gratz on getting yours though mate, have fun in there.

/cheers *raises a glass to Ha%@@!w*
post for good luck!
03/30/2012 04:02 PMPosted by Ha#%%*w
i did, but i my preinstalled client crashed while i was waiting for beta and installing it yesterday, and then it wouldnt start up anymore so im in the process of downloading the 17.8gb again.. so i'll stick around here to show support :)

:) Yay! I wish i had my invite right now. So lonely..~
Cmon invite!
Yes. Just yes.
ive been hearing theres alot of 05 invites going out and i started in 05 im hoping i get in :D o and i got the pass on teh day it was announced
Woot! Blizzard is great! This time they are telling us.
http://www.twitch.tv/brotatoe
http://www.twitch.tv/towelliee
If you havent got it yet and want a great stream two great streams.

Don't Forget Affiniti & Yapii too, there stream are great aswell.
www.twitch.tv/affiniti_Yapi_bl
Account:

Annual Pass - Check
Cata PTR - Check
MoP Beta - Fail.

So am I going to be picked last because I have an already existing beta accounts and you said that your not doing beta opt-ins first? You guys aren't skipping me (or anyone else for that matter) because of my (we have a) PTR account from cata as well ----- >

are you :O

-Mugs

i was in cata beta too.. i just got my MoP beta :) if you have an AP you're fine
03/30/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Excowlibur
My account is very lonely now. everyone of my friends are getting it ;-; I guess ill just keep solo queuing for lfr and eating my feelings...
i guess on the better side too, noone can accuse them of lying now, they're definitley ramping things up sending out 100k invites daily atm
03/30/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Holydasher
ive been hearing theres alot of 05 invites going out and i started in 05 im hoping i get in :D o and i got the pass on teh day it was announced

Aug 05 I started, im praying on my knees right now !!
Im losing hope :(

Accumulative months, 81

Ap, 422 pm 10/21/2011

No invite. :(YET!~

Accumulative months, 81

Ap, 422 pm 10/21/2011

86 months here, and first day AP. nothing yet for me either. i guess we're the unlucky ones...
03/30/2012 04:01 PMPosted by Bryna
They're gonna send out more Opt-in invites, so the people who were never guaranteed access don't feel left out.

Was that stated somewhere or are you just assuming. Or trying to stir the fecal pot.

Educated guess.
That's how it started.
They sent out a bunch of opt-in invites. Anyone with AP who got an invite through that were simply lucky.

THIS is the AP invite set.
If we're still getting '05s to be invited... I'm screwed.

Accumulative months, 81

Ap, 422 pm 10/21/2011

hang in there, i'm sure it's on it's way :)