100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 31 32 33 55 Next
03/30/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Çeläk
Hey Bash....can you tell us when the invites are done for tonight? I don't want to have to stay awake til tomorrow...please???
03/30/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Pedoso
10 85's or GTFO.

Make that 16.
Can someone please link me the pre beta download launcher for MOP from MMO Champion? I can't seem to find it :/
I'm in the annual pass so that means i will get in right?
I hope so i really want to play beta,I was looking forward to it since I signed up for pass.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah im in im in!!!
Grats!
Keeping my fingers crossed! I'd be happy with even a D3 beta!
i MUST HAZ BETA BEFORE I GET PUT IN A ASYLUM FOR GOING CRAZY!
03/30/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Yuukii
Can someone please link me the pre beta download launcher for MOP from MMO Champion? I can't seem to find it :/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253969390?page=21#416
Hey Bash....can you tell us when the invites are done for tonight? I don't want to have to stay awake til tomorrow...please???
it's going to run well into tomorrow morning, so.... dont stay up just check tomorrow. lol
03/30/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Bashiok
today’s wave of invites will be processing throughout the day and likely into early tomorrow morning.
i've had my account since vanilla and signed up for annual pass the day it was announced. still 200,000 ahead of me. anyone else in the same situation?
got my invite today, but having issues downloading : (
Grats to everyone in so far. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for my invite.
Wish they were this forthcoming with the D3 beta invites...

I only bought annual pass because I misread and thought it said guaranteed Diablo 3 beta invite. Still hoping I'll get one. I've been incessantly checking my Battle.net account page for Diablo 3 beta status every hour since it launched.
03/30/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Tyriene
well im back... anyone miss me?
03/30/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Tularian
i've had my account since vanilla and signed up for annual pass the day it was announced. still 200,000 ahead of me. anyone else in the same situation?
bout 900k+ people in the same boat, you're not the only one lol.
I got nothing. F*** :(
Got mine finally! Yay!

Account Creation: 1/Dec/05
Months Paid: 80 + a few free days
AP: 21/Oct/2011