100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 33 34 35 55 Next
I cant wait any longer! It just looks so good! :D
I have pd since 1/2006 and AP first day offered and I haven't had an invite yet.
not me
anyone get the key resently? i still ahvent gotten mine :(
How do i know if i got invited someone please tell me.
*holds two fingers to temple*

I'm getting a vision...I predict yet another wave will go by and not get in..by this time tomorrow I'll just be sitting here annoyed as those with less accumulated game time and signed up for AP after the fist day AP was offered get into beta.
03/30/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Pyrosin
How do i know if i got invited someone please tell me.

your batte net account should have.. world of warcraft: pandera beta. listed with your other games
are they still inviting as i type this :S
Anyone who created an account since 2009 been invited?
03/30/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Twofootninja
are they still inviting as i type this :S

ya there going to be invite til tommorow morning....looks like another all nighter for me
ok ty hopefuly i get invited since i am in annual pass and i had my account for a while.
To me the Pass holders getting theirs 1st is BS i feel that the players that is still here from Vanilla and BC shuld get their invites first or get something for being here so long!!! a Big F**K off to its veteran players.....
03/30/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Pyrosin
ok ty hopefuly i get invited since i am in annual pass and i had my account for a while.

Thats happening to everyone right now. People who hat their account from 2004 arent getting theirs. I think its just random. And not a problem.
Surprise me blizz! 100,000 invites before tuesday! If you can do this I'll be mega amazed. Great job so far! cant wait to get in! :))))
Waiting patiently for my ticket to Panda-land. I hope I get in this wave, my account is only from 2009, but I signed up less than an hour after the announcement of Annual Pass
K Ty a lot
03/30/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Ribit
Surprise me blizz! 100,000 invites before tuesday! If you can do this I'll be mega amazed. Great job so far! cant wait to get in! :))))

100,000 invites have already gone out. By the time this wave is done, it'll be 200,000. Let's see 1,000,000 invites by this time next week!
I'm hearing that there not giving invites out to Australians that got AP... sounds about right :(