100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 46 47 48 55 Next
Been playing for awhile and got AP on christmas..I probably wont have beta till the day before it ends I bet..unless I get really luck lol
86 months of accumulated subscription time, and first day AP.

still nothing...

Feels bad, doesn't it? D:

yea. makes me feel even worse every time I see someone post something like "subscriber since 2007 and FINALLY just got my beta invite"
*sobs violently and then pulls it together*

... just patiently waiting for my turn
Haha it makes me feel worse when people say how they have had theres for like 8 years and I have only had mine for a bit now.
*sobs violently and then pulls it together*

... just patiently waiting for my turn

*Pats him on his back* There there... -sigh- im waiting too.. back hurts from waiting..
im listening to pokemon theme songs....i think i slowly losing my mind...
03/30/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Holydasher

You are still here! :D ha ha ha..
Ok this is gonna sound stupid to all of you but this is my first beta test, in my account how will it show up when I am invited to play mist? Will it show under where my account is set up now as a new game? And second question will it be in the test relam? Do I need to have that downloaded before I am invited to play mist? Again I know these questions are weird but I have been playing for 2 years and never have paid much attention to beta invites before. So if some one could help me please.

*Pats him on his back* There there... -sigh- im waiting too.. back hurts from waiting..

Thank you. I'm a her...

Im doing the same but before it was zelda lost woods dubstep version. lol

Been listening to Gym Leader Battle Theme 10 Hours - Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow for 20mins...
I've watched 1 1/2 seasons of storage wars while refreshing/logging in and out!!!! omg plssssss
still dont have it :(
well hopefully mine will go through this time. if not im okay with that patience it key!

Thank you. I'm a her...

OOPS XD Sorry! Im a her too.
03/30/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Årcee

AND I DONT AHVE MY KEY AND RESORTING TO POKEMON MUSIC! -faceslam desk-

I am listening to various covers by a band called Nightcore...what has Blizzard done to me with the stress of waiting x.x
Did you get an invite yet, I got the AP pass in November, was wondering how long it would be before i got my invite
03/30/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Holydasher

AND I DONT AHVE MY KEY AND RESORTING TO POKEMON MUSIC! -faceslam desk-

T___T thats going to make you go nuts. i cant get the pokemon song out of my head when i listen to it.. it repeats over and over in my head.