100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 Next
03/30/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Colgasivee
is waves still getting out right now? Plz post if u got it

If you read the OP keys are being sent out until TOMORROW MORNING
I dont pay with a credit card, i use the prepaid time cards. Let me know if you figure out a way to pay for an Anual Pass with prepaid time cards. thanks troll
ty for the info :)
Question- I never bought the Annual pass, so is there any chance i will ever get an invite?
Thanks
03/30/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Payload
I dont pay with a credit card, i use the prepaid time cards. Let me know if you figure out a way to pay for an Anual Pass with prepaid time cards. thanks troll

You don't. You also don't get into the beta with prepaid.
03/30/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Holydasher
ANIMANIACS! hands down the best cartoon show ever

Helloooooooooooo nurse!
just bought d3 to get the beta, again not gain the invitation !!
03/30/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Dischord
ANIMANIACS! hands down the best cartoon show ever

Helloooooooooooo nurse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xmAC9Qu908 this made my love the show more
Does anyone else have the feeling they tag the accounts and then send the email? So many people know before they even have their email.
Well it seems 4 accounts with a combined accumulated time of 88 months (main one of 52), and signing up for the AP on day one (not to mention countless transfers, and Blizzard store pets and mounts) means absolutely nothing...one of my friends who got the AP two months ago and has 25 accumulated months of game time just got in...wow thats balance.
03/30/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Lillithe

What?? I don't think that's true.
03/30/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Pauladinn

That is not true, for cata beta a friend of mine got in and he only pays with prepaid time cards, he has a card now for the AP but when the Cata beta came out he only used prepaid time cards and got it. And at the time he had started halfway through Wrath.
03/30/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Pauladinn

They have stated that you can pay for your annual pass with the pre-paid time cards and it honors your committed time toward said contract as long as you also have a valid card on file with Blizzard. That was in the original contract and FAQ.
uhhh guys here the news that just game out. more 100,00 people are getting in

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253902465#1
03/30/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Payload

The same way I'm an AP holder and pay with prepaid time cards?

L2R and things make sense. =D
[quote="42539419924"]uhhh guys here the news that just game out. more 100,00 people are getting inthanks for the update hun!
03/30/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Holydasher
[quote="42539419924"]uhhh guys here the news that just game out. more 100,00 people are getting inthanks for the update hun!

Anytime. ;) i wish i can add you on my real id xD hee hee
My god, more? and watch me still not get anything but a rock....
03/30/2012 10:05 PMPosted by Goratrix
Well it seems 4 accounts with a combined accumulated time of 88 months (main one of 52), and signing up for the AP on day one (not to mention countless transfers, and Blizzard store pets and mounts) means absolutely nothing...one of my friends who got the AP two months ago and has 25 accumulated months of game time just got in...wow thats balance.

Oh get a grip, honestly. Been playing since 04, signed AP on day one, have all digital products in the store and have also purchased countless faction/race/server transfers.

Why can't people just be patient, what are you honestly going to do once you get the beta? Spend ages downloading the client, play some of it then probably go back to real WoW because you realise that anything in the beta doesn't count, and playing a temporary character loses its feeling after a while.

You'll get an invite when you get an invite.