Even More (Another 100,000) Beta Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 120 121 122 126 Next
I cross my finger for i get my Mop soon i want to test monk mage lock and explore new map and try raid/dunj :) but im patient on waiting :)
Clearly an april fools joke @ Bashiok tweet... or just saying another few hours UNTIL AFD which he will proceed to make another joke.. ;)

OR (speculation) the joke is he is misleading us and there will be more invites.

I can only dream.
03/31/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Holydasher
just got a twit saying there another wave coming ina few hours, there still not done the 2nd wave from last night

That link says none of that. The other tweets were from last night and there is nothing about a new wave.
I have been a Good Customer, i payed 30 bucks to transfer my chars Faction. May i please get a Beta Invite???? PLEASE!!!!!
If they do ..an april fools on a next wave i am gunna be so mad
Hopefully they say "No one is getting anymore invites" then
"APRIL FOOLS! EVERYONE GETS INVITES RIGHT NOW!"
QUIT IT! I've had my invite for a week and can't get in due to traffic - how is adding more testers going to make that easier?
03/31/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Holydasher
just got a twit saying there another wave coming ina few hours, there still not done the 2nd wave from last night

They probably meant this but who know how to take this... could just mean April Fool's.

"I'm getting excited. Only a few hours left until..." - Bashiok

https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok
03/31/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Rudemood

They probably meant this but who know how to take this... could just mean April Fool's.

"I'm getting excited. Only a few hours left until..." - Bashiok

https://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok

we seen that a while ago lol
Hopefully they say "No one is getting anymore invites" then
"APRIL FOOLS! EVERYONE GETS INVITES RIGHT NOW!"

they better cause if they say that and says no invtie til next week i know there going to have alot of pissed off people
03/31/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Purl
QUIT IT! I've had my invite for a week and can't get in due to traffic - how is adding more testers going to make that easier?

they need to open up more servers, if they promised more then 2 million poeple for an invite they need to do that or the game will crash. personally if it jsut poeple that want to play the game and not test it i think they shouldnt get it.
03/31/2012 09:57 PMPosted by Holydasher

they need to open up more servers, if they promised more then 2 million poeple for an invite they need to do that or the game will crash. personally if it jsut poeple that want to play the game and not test it i think they shouldnt get it.

i hope so i really hope so
any keys?
03/31/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Ribeyes
any keys?

Nope. lol heyy i saw you in game XD
well this is a good way to stress test it
03/31/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Årcee

i wanna be the very best like no1 ever was

i wanna be the very best like no1 ever was

lmao until someone points out that i said i ruined it. :)
Day 1 - 72 hours remain, no invite