<Indestructible> 25man US #70 LF DPS/Heals

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
How does having two of the top-notch locks of KT in the same guild work? You guys fight over loot?

I heard Shockgz does more dps and gets more girls. That's the word around town anyway.

usually gear goes to psilo for transmog unless the heavenly loot council god a$mongold blesses me with a peice.

ask psilo how he is with the ladies. he will tell you which female body part he plays like a violin.
How does having two of the top-notch locks of KT in the same guild work? You guys fight over loot?

I heard Shockgz does more dps and gets more girls. That's the word around town anyway.

Hi Busybee.
I ama social in intent that plays like a real guild member to seem cool. Can i has join of indes... O wait, im already inside you!
First bump in over a month, we are recruiting again! Currently have a couple raid spots to fill. We have 1-2 full time healing spots open as well as 2-3 full time dps spots.
07/06/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Psilo
First bump in over a month,

I approve.
07/06/2012 01:02 AMPosted by Villefort
First bump in over a month,

I approve.
Looking for exceptional players to fill our MoP roster
farts, poops and other stuff like that are all really funny and good lol
07/08/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Saltism
farts, poops and other stuff like that are all really funny and good lol

What kinds of other stuff?
LF exceptional raiders
How exceptional?
07/21/2012 06:14 AMPosted by Clianedict
How exceptional?

Exceptionally exceptional.
On a scale of hurr durr to Dagglet, just how exceptional? I mean, everyone says "looking for exceptional players of any class", but nobody ever defines the !@#$ing requirements... Like would a non keyboard turner be exceptional, or do you have to solo the twin emperors?
Greetz ^^

i'm wroking my way 2 43, just hope u save a spot 4 me when i hit 85! :)

extensive raid experince include: 1 (juts 1) kill of vancleef, full stockade clear, and fullclear SM.

thanks,
07/21/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Clianedict
On a scale of hurr durr to Dagglet, just how exceptional? I mean, everyone says "looking for exceptional players of any class", but nobody ever defines the !@#$ing requirements... Like would a non keyboard turner be exceptional, or do you have to solo the twin emperors?

You have to solo the C'Thun without Ouro being alive
I did this on my lvl 50 DK.

!@#$ got confusing.
LF exceptional players
07/29/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Psilo
LF exceptional players
Full body massage to the first person that finds me a decent transmog set!