100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 76 Next
03/29/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Khriiraa

Actually no AP's are a priority. You are below us AP holders.

Im pretty sure I have spent a hella lot more money especially factoring in faction and server transfers Im guessing close to $1000 since I started playing. How much is an annual pass again?
It's free. Derp.
Let us know when each wave of invite starts and ends please.
Thank you, Bashiok! Your communication about the AP invites is much appreciated by all.
The race begins. What will get here first? UPS or Blizzard? Dun-dun-duuuun. (Note, UPS has until Monday... so Blizzard, you could pull ahead!)
How long should all of the invites take?
03/29/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Khaledra
Hey Blizz, I'm on disability. That means I don't have work, school or a life taking up my time. I could literally test out the beta all day, every day. So please send me a beta invite! I'm an annual pass holder!

Yeah...a disability alright....
Anyone got an invite today?
I would echo the request to update us again when the invites have completed. That way our F5 keys can take a few days off.
finally blizzard heard us....we will see if I am one of those 100,000 people. Because I am starting to loose hope...
03/29/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Khriiraa
Im pretty sure I have spent a hella lot more money especially factoring in faction and server transfers Im guessing close to $1000 since I started playing. How much is an annual pass again?

Irrelevant. Annual Pass holders have priority.

I really don't think they care about how much you have spent on them...

Its called customer loyalty and pretty much every company gives more benefits to someone who spends more money with them.
have a link

They have said that they are prioritizing by cumulative subscription time.

have a link to that?

http://twitter.com/#!/Bashiok/status/183372252404916224
Ty blizzzzz, im so happy you actually posted something.
Thank you Bashiok for breaking the awkward silence :)

Its called customer loyalty and pretty much every company gives more benefits to someone who spends more money with them.

PFFFT BLIZZ LOYALTY Bahahahaha Funniest !@#$ i've read in a while.
03/29/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Khaledra
Hey Blizz, I'm on disability. That means I don't have work, school or a life taking up my time. I could literally test out the beta all day, every day. So please send me a beta invite! I'm an annual pass holder!

Since you're trying to use your disability for gain... I say get a job you damn slacker.
what about people who dont have an annual pass do I just wait for next expansion's beta? Active since Vanilla and have played 3 accounts. Pretty sure that puts me above someone with an AP whos only played for a few months. Oh well missed TBC, Wrath, and Cata betas not holding my breath for an invite here either.

Think of it like this:

I decided to give Blizzard my honor to keep my subscription going for minimum 1 year.

You didn't, you may not play tomorrow, the next day, or ever again. You may just unsubscribe without a moments notice.

Either way, you missed out by not signing your name to the AP and getting guaranteed access to Beta...oh well

Happy Hunting:D
Is there any chance it will be announced when all the invites for this wave have been sent? Is there a possible time frame that you could give us for the wave following it or not? Very much appreciate this announcement and hope you are able to answer my questions(though they may not be the answers I hope for, hehe)

Then I should have gotten one based on this. Just sit back, relax, it'll happen when it happens honey.