100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 76 Next
For lack of a better spot, I'll ask here. If it's the wrong place, please point me in the right direction.

I've had this account open for some time now (five years?) and signed the AP contract rather early because, ya know, it gave me an angelpony and beta.

What I think was my fault was that I had not updated my "beta profile" in so long that there was nothing there for it. So I updated it, as of last week. My question is will this prevent me from getting into the MoP beta, since I technically had no beta profile when I signed my AP contract (or will it otherwise bump me so far back in the line that I should stop checking my email every few hours)?

Thank you for any kind of genuine response, and thank you for the updates, Blue.
03/29/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Palaurus

If you have been around for that long, you should know by now, blizzard has never used "Seniority". I have been around since the start and have never got a beta invite. So i decided to just sign up for the AP to get one lol.

They have said that they are prioritizing by cumulative subscription time.
They have also said they look at other things as well.
One of them is your system and its specs you play WoW on.
Is there a reason I have a starter edition account activated? I didn't do it.
cant wait to go find some bugs!! I've never extensively tested a game before s I am really pumped to get to it. (I got into the diablo 3 beta, but I honestly feel like I don't understand the game enough to test well - when I realized that, I opted out of all but Warcraft tests)
The original blue post for this thread was about 30 minutes ago, they've probably already sent out that 100k invite wave already. Yeah I know, I'm being negative, but still...
It would be really awesome if you let us know when all invites were done, put us out of our misery on refreshing e-mail and bnet.
03/29/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Stardaze
The original blue post for this thread was about 30 minutes ago, they've probably already sent out that 100k invite wave already. Yeah I know, I'm being negative, but still...

I concur with this.
03/29/2012 09:02 PMPosted by
I didn't get my MoP beta access yet but I did get D3 beta access today Im just wondering if that was a mistake .
No, you just got lucky. D3 sent out another wave of invites today. Unrelated to the AP people getting into MoP

tyvm for clearing that up !
Anyone get an invite yet? They should invite at least everyone who commented on this thread!
Signed up for the AP within the first few days. Since Blizz is going by how long you've had an active account and the day you signed up for the AP, I probally won't get an invite this wave. Didn't start playing till '08. Crappy internet service where I used to lived prevented me from playing any mmo's :(
03/29/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Xzistance

I concur with this.

i think you'll find they send out batches hourly.. so there servers dont get slammed all at once
They never said the 100k would be out tonight or in the next two months. I don't know if you guys missed that. so go to sleep you wont get your invite for like two months. OPEN UP MORE SERVERS FOR BETA MAYBE!
crossing fingers >.<
03/29/2012 09:04 PMPosted by Ha@*!@w

I concur with this.

i think you'll find they send out batches hourly.. so there servers dont get slammed all at once

eh, I am a very big pessimist and with the type of luck I have in real life, well, you get the idea xD
Does it go for the PERSONAL WoW Account or the Battle.net Account and whether one of the many WoW accounts have a AP?
I love you bashiok lol
I feel like I am waiting for a golden ticket :P

They have said that they are prioritizing by cumulative subscription time.
They have also said they look at other things as well.
One of them is your system and its specs you play WoW on.

You don't know what a relief that is. Also, they said AP players do not need to update their computer specs, so that's not it. I may still have a chance!
Still no invite..........this sucks