100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 76 Next
The account with the AP is all that matters I imagine.
03/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Emberlei
Checking my email every 5 minutes, hoping to see an invite soon.

Its best NOT to check your e-mail, but to log into your account page and check there. The e-mails can take hours, or even days to finally get sent. They simply add the MoP beta into your b-net account and send the e-mail at a later time.
03/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Blaiddrwg
We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

I know a person who has beta right now, who has no annual pass, and is simply an opt-in..just saying, I think ur info is wrong:p

either way, I agree 100% as to why you should invite folks over a period of time!

This is interesting... if it's true that is.
03/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Devera
Does that include Cumulative Subscription time across multiple accounts?

Nope.

You sign up for ONE annual pass. PER ACCOUNT

It takes that accounts cumulative subscription.

Good luck mate.
Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.
If this is the case, then yeah, I am def boned. I have had several breaks over the years some of which has been for, 1-2+ months at a time x.x
03/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Devera
However, I haven't kept the original account active but I have kept the second account active for the majority of WoW's life. How does that factor into the equation?

LOL Oh my!
Can't wait for muh invite!
still no invite hope it comes soon
woohoo I can hardly wait
I'm not an AP holder, and I fully understand not being able to get everyone in at once, for logistical and technological reasons. I just want to say thanks for this. Simply a confirmation here goes a long way, and shows why I continue to love Blizzard as a company: their communication with their customers. Cheers. =)
Bash would it be possible for you to say when other mass invites are going to happen like you did today.
03/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Empowerments

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite

I REALLY don't like that press get their invites first. I understand that Blizzard is in the business of making money so press doesn't hurt but I don't think they should be prioritized over paying customers. Just my opinion.

EVERYONE playing the beta is a paying customer. NO ONE plays this game, either live, PTR, or beta for free.
Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.

Does it affect that you guys didn't allow us latin americans to get the AP right away?
03/29/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Empowerments

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite

I REALLY don't like that press get their invites first. I understand that Blizzard is in the business of making money so press doesn't hurt but I don't think they should be prioritized over paying customers. Just my opinion.
I think it's crap as well. Paying customers should come before someone who's making money off of the content. I've done my part by not visiting their websites, not watching their videos, and not spreading their news/articles.

If "press hype" isn't as effective, perhaps they'll reconsider for next time.
yeah, it went and made me add up how much game time I've bought over the course of the game, which came out a lot higher than I thought, 48 months, or 4 years, I suspect that's probably around the average or maybe slightly above for the AP holders...