100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 76 Next
passed over again, not gonna cry about it though.

haven't entered my new credit card info either, no beta by the 4th of april,no new payment.

the launch of the beta is over, i love ya Blizz but you changed the wording of the contract.
yes I know it isn't reasonable to expect everyone to get in right away.

however

The blame is yours for implying you could get AP buyers ALL in at launch.
The beta is what i was after, the mount was just an added bonus, Diablo 3? pfft i havent even bothered to download it.
03/29/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Lillèth
Does that include Cumulative Subscription time across multiple accounts?

Nope.

You sign up for ONE annual pass. PER ACCOUNT

It takes that accounts cumulative subscription.

Good luck mate.

i dont think thats right.. i have 5 WoW accounts under my battle.net let's say 7 years 1 account up the whole time thats about 2555 days of active subscription time... over my accounts i have about 3800 days active.. and there is people with only one account active since beta went live that are already in... i think it's a bit more random then that
03/29/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Karat
I want to think that this will stop the QQ, but I've spent too much time on the forums to believe that.

^ next complaint thread I see though, I'm just going to start posting the link to this thread.
Thank you for making a post. <3

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.
If this is the case, then yeah, I am def boned. I have had several breaks over the years some of which has been for, 1-2+ months at a time x.x

He said cumulative, not consecutive. Breaks don't matter, it's the total subscription time from your first day playing to now.
Are the invites tonight going in waves or is it just one big invite? Just wondering as how long I should punish my f5 tonight? :D
Sure wish blizzard would throw me a bone after playing this game for 5 years since they've never invited me to anything.
Cant wait myself, no invite but a little hope poped up now that they said something.
03/29/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Ha%#!@w

Nope.

You sign up for ONE annual pass. PER ACCOUNT

It takes that accounts cumulative subscription.

Good luck mate.

i dont think thats right.. i have 5 WoW accounts under my battle.net let's say 7 years 1 account up the whole time thats about 2555 days of active subscription time... over my accounts i have about 3800 days active.. and there is people with only one account active since beta went live that are already in... i think it's a bit more random then that

Random invites are always in Beta equations.
03/29/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Tolwin
Checking my email every 5 minutes, hoping to see an invite soon.

Its best NOT to check your e-mail, but to log into your account page and check there. The e-mails can take hours, or even days to finally get sent. They simply add the MoP beta into your b-net account and send the e-mail at a later time.

I've also been checking my battle.net account. But, thanks for the advice anyways.
Still not in! Damn my luck.
Just wanted to post my gratitude now over your response Bashiok, I'd like to think of an elaborate way of saying thanks but it sadly escapes me at the moment so I'll just say thank you very much!
If this is the case, then yeah, I am def boned. I have had several breaks over the years some of which has been for, 1-2+ months at a time x.x

He said cumulative, not consecutive. Breaks don't matter, it's the total subscription time from your first day playing to now.

Yeah but that also means people, who i am sure there are a ton of have more cumulative time because they haven't take breaks or have taken breaks that weren't more than a month or more. What can I say, I have doubts, I have too much bad luck irl and I am a serious pessimist, but not without reason xD
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok
It will take at least a few more hours to finish

Thank you so much for this announcement!
i was watching blizzcon live and immediately when the AP was released i attempted to sign up but for unknown reasons was delayed THREE DAYS (having to open a second ticket after the first was ultimately ignored) before my account was flagged as "eligible". there was no reason for this to be so (as said in the second ticket which immediately resolved the issue) but was put behind by 3 days. how greatly will this affect my time out of beta?
Crap, i regret taking breaks in my subscriptions now, Created account may 2006 but took about 3, 4 months breaks, That's gonna push me to the back of the line.
Check your account pay history and count up the months... and consider when you bought the AP then you can determine if you will get in on the first half of beta or the second half. If you just signed up for wow and bought the AP... you are probably last in line. Sorry, but someone has to be there.