100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 76 Next
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.
Your post made me smile good luck everyone hopefully i get in and all of you who have been waiting :)
When you people who post and say "I'M IN!" post when you subscribed and when you signed up for the annual pass so people can see....

Subscribed August 2006
Annual Pass on Day 1 Announcement

-- NO BETA --
Glad to here they have stated how many they are sending out. I thought it was weird I checked earlier today and had BETA entry into Diablo 3 but didn't get the email for about 3 hours later.
03/29/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Bashiok
Ok, so the people that say they are in but have not signed up for the AP (or just signed up recently) are trolling? Just wanted a confirmation on this, because I have seen posts saying otherwise.

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.

Is it possible for you to answer if getting D3 beta earlier today makes us not get into this wave if we have annual pass?
None for me yet. ;O;
03/29/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Giantme

Nobody said that.

yer no one said that and heck you should be happy that you will get in as there are millions of people and only a hand full get in

Just over 1 million and 100k are getting in.
*Repeatedly hits f5 on both email and battle.net account*
A two/three day belated birthday gift please blizzard :)
I'm in! Aweso.....wait....

Diablo III?

*shrug* I'll take it....
03/29/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Talaianis

Nobody said that.

Yeah, except the president type guy - and the advertisement used up until the 20th of March at the least.

And Bashiok - you are full of crap claiming that APers will get in before Opt-Ins. If that's so, why am I not in yet, and Opt-Ins ARE? You really need to work on your lying.

IN. YOUR. FACE.
Cool, I'm still not in... Last time I trust blizzard. I know I'll get in at some point but this is just stupid.
It's fantastic to see this announcement, spoke with a Blizz consultant over the phone about half an hour ago, he said my invite should be fairly soon, I guess this is what he was referring to :D
Bashiok, thank you so much for coming public with the beta waves. I hope you guys announce the start of each wave so people can avoid such uncertainty.

Question, though... any expected duration of the wave of invites? Basically, when should I stop refreshing my account page and my email inbox and just start waiting for the next wave?
Ok, so the people that say they are in but have not signed up for the AP (or just signed up recently) are trolling? Just wanted a confirmation on this, because I have seen posts saying otherwise.

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

Thanks for the response Bash. I've been wondering about this myself.
Heck I could use a new computer where and when did it say Dell comps were coming with an automatic invite?
Been paying for Wow Since July 28, 2005 got the annual pass 2nd or 3rd day it came out hopefully im in :) ill let you guys know good luck everyone :)
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.

Yay! I love you Bashiok. Finally some light shed upon this subject.
I didn't get the invite this time

:'(

Well, I will be patient still...
PLEASE let us know when all of these people have made it in for closure. Much less whining on the forums then <3