100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 69 70 71 76 Next
I joined the AP fairly early on but have only been playing since 2010, so doubt i will get in this wave (if it's even still going out) :( Did Bash ever answer approximately how long it'd take to get all the invites out?

Thank you Bashiok for the communication :)

*goes back to waiting (im)patiently*

they said it would take a few hours no specific timeframe tho'.
I agree thanks to Bashiok for the heads up to begin with.
damn playing since april 05 < free month (paying since may 05) only missed about 8 months total over the years signed up for annual pass late last year and no beta this wave *sad panda face*.

I've been playing since April 05 also, maybe April 05 didnt make this wave?
damn playing since april 05 < free month (paying since may 05) only missed about 8 months total over the years signed up for annual pass late last year and no beta this wave *sad panda face*.

I've been playing since April 05 also, maybe April 05 didnt make this wave?

been playing since 11/23/2004
got AP on 10/21/2011

no invite yet but I'm patient. It will come eventually lol.
About how many Annual Pass holders are there? i.e. do we know about what fraction of total AP holders this is?
03/30/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Dreylia
About how many Annual Pass holders are there? i.e. do we know about what fraction of total AP holders this is?

There was reported like over 1mil US AP holders so if this was just US its about 10% if Im correct.
I really appreciate the communication with this =)

Based on reports on MMO-Champ, it seems like they have sent out invites to people through 2006. Being Jan 2007 I might be in the next wave or two. :D

I would really love to know when invites are done, just so I can give my refresh key a rest and start my day, LOL.

They said there is a little bit over 1 million Annual Pass'ers'.

Speculation this is 10 percent or less of the AP holders. As stated they have to control the load population on the servers.
Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.

I wish it were based off of Play time instead of subscription time. I may have only started in wrath but I bet you my /played beats a lot of people who have been subscribed longer.
Does anyone know if the wave is finished?
You have recived a new email from Blizzard Entertainment!
*Checks email*
Subject: Ticket #25104096 – Your Support ticket status has changed to Resolved‏

Ricked rolled AGAIN by blizzard!

Ive done this to myself like 3 times since the beta released lol Im just like GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! every time lol
You have recived a new email from Blizzard Entertainment!
*Checks email*
Subject: Ticket #25104096 – Your Support ticket status has changed to Resolved‏

Ricked rolled AGAIN by blizzard!

I did this exact same thing about 3 minutes ago. *sighs* At least we're not alone.

Based on reports on MMO-Champ, it seems like they have sent out invites to people through 2006. Being Jan 2007 I might be in the next wave or two. :D

I would really love to know when invites are done, just so I can give my refresh key a rest and start my day, LOL.

Then I should of gotten my invite. If they are going by years then they are being random with how they pick them because many who have been playing since launch have not gotten in. I vote next number will be playing since 09... WATCH! MWahahaha lol

Then I should of gotten my invite. If they are going by years then they are being random with how they pick them because many who have been playing since launch have not gotten in. I vote next number will be playing since 09... WATCH! MWahahaha lol

I've been around since 05' and I have yet to see many posts about them.

Yes there does seem to be another factor aside from Account Creation, but I have yet to see a report from someone that got in past Nov, 2006.

Computer Specs could possibly be one of the secret ingredients.

Yes there does seem to be another factor aside from Account Creation, but I have yet to see a report from someone that got in past Nov, 2006.

I doubt it.

03/29/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Bashiok
Ok, so the people that say they are in but have not signed up for the AP (or just signed up recently) are trolling? Just wanted a confirmation on this, because I have seen posts saying otherwise.

If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.

its not like you really need a super computer to play wow on high settings though i mean yes my video card is a little beefy but that was 6 months ago i bought it
@Feralasys, that really has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.