100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 76 Next
Thank you for the update. ^-^
03/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Khriiraa
what about people who dont have an annual pass do I just wait for next expansion's beta? Active since Vanilla and have played 3 accounts. Pretty sure that puts me above someone with an AP whos only played for a few months. Oh well missed TBC, Wrath, and Cata betas not holding my breath for an invite here either.

You wait and pray you get lucky.
have a link

03/29/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Palaurus

If you have been around for that long, you should know by now, blizzard has never used "Seniority". I have been around since the start and have never got a beta invite. So i decided to just sign up for the AP to get one lol.

They have said that they are prioritizing by cumulative subscription time.

have a link to that?
03/29/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Sgtsully
If

Posted by PenndamoniumSigned up for the annual pass as soon as I got home from Blizzcon on a vanilla account... still not in...If you have been around for that long, you should know by now, blizzard has never used "Seniority". I have been around since the start and have never got a beta invite. So i decided to just sign up for the AP to get one lol.
I am participating in the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion; when do I begin testing?

We’re inviting Annual Pass holders in waves over the course of the beta test, and will be ramping up the number of invites we send as quickly as possible. We’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders based on several factors, including how long your World of Warcraft account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account and email for your invite to join the beta test. Please note that our Customer Service department cannot help with flagging accounts for the beta and is not able to tell you exactly when you will be invited.

Source http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4639551
yays!
I'm not holding my breath. Just saying...
We appreciate that everyone who signed up for the Annual Pass is genuinely excited about seeing the new content and helping us test it for release. We definitely want to get all Annual Pass holders into the beta test as soon as humanly (and technologically) possible.

To do so, we need to make sure that our new systems remain stable as we add players. If we let everyone in at the exact same time, we risk damaging the stability of the service, and then no one would be able to play. We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

We’re in the process of sending 100,000 invites to Annual Pass holders, and we recommend keeping an eye on your email and Battle.net account for an invite to come explore Pandaria.

Rest assured that we WILL get all of our Annual Pass holders into the beta test. Thank you for the passion and support you’ve shown for the game, and please be patient with us as we continue driving hard toward finishing up Mists of Pandaria and getting it into your hands as quickly as possible.

is it 50,000 US and 50,000 EU or 100,000 each?
03/29/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Halish
Wait Wait Wait, there is a Dell laptop that came with a Beta invite? Why did I not know about this...i'd own it right now.
Heck I could use a new computer where and when did it say Dell comps were coming with an automatic invite?

There was a special Dell WoW Gaming Laptop back in 07 that came with a card good for entry into 5 WoW betas.
03/29/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Bashiok
There have been no opt-in invites.
Could you make THIS line a sticky post of its' own on this forum?
some of them must be out because i got mine tonight
what about people who dont have an annual pass do I just wait for next expansion's beta? Active since Vanilla and have played 3 accounts. Pretty sure that puts me above someone with an AP whos only played for a few months. Oh well missed TBC, Wrath, and Cata betas not holding my breath for an invite here either.

Why wouldn't you sign up for AP if you have had an active account for so long? AP costs nothing extra.
Hey Blizz, I'm on disability. That means I don't have work, school or a life taking up my time. I could literally test out the beta all day, every day. So please send me a beta invite! I'm an annual pass holder!
Fingers crossed - was hoping to get to test with my friend, been active since BC! ><;
03/29/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Fizzletinker

Actually no AP's are a priority. You are below us AP holders.

Im pretty sure I have spent a hella lot more money especially factoring in faction and server transfers Im guessing close to $1000 since I started playing. How much is an annual pass again?

You may still get in without an Annual Pass, but you're going to have to wait until every AP player has been invited.
Thank you Bash for the post! Even though I likely won't be getting into beta until later on, I'm glad to know you guys are on it.
03/29/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Khriiraa

Actually no AP's are a priority. You are below us AP holders.

Im pretty sure I have spent a hella lot more money especially factoring in faction and server transfers Im guessing close to $1000 since I started playing. How much is an annual pass again?

I really don't think they care about how much you have spent on them...