Americans

Oceanic General Discussion
Well I'm an American and use to play till the sun came up and yes I agree that at certain times of the day the bad players are in mass numbers. Over here it didn't get better to play till around 3am which is roughly 2-4pm over your way. That is when it gets easier to play with the better players and it was like that before the cross server lfg channel.

Also it is an American made game and based in America so i would think that the US would make up the larger portion of the WoW community thus the larger portion of bad/good players. It may have changed over the past few years but those are just my thoughts on the subject.
04/14/2012 04:23 AMPosted by Adwarfhunter
you're prejudice. i dont see any problem with any type of people in any groups.

/giggle.
In fact, if you look at the statistics, all of the top player in pvp are American

You mean European and Asian, right?
03/30/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Ikt
Does anyone else find that roughly after 4am SVT you see less players from Australian servers and more players from American servers in heroics? And the quality of the player seems to nose dive as well?

I think anyone who's still up at 4am in the morning would have a slightly skewed sense of reality, maybe your just getting tired and less tolerant of players in general... Unless your a shift worker of course.
03/30/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Ikt
Does anyone else find that roughly after 4am SVT you see less players from Australian servers and more players from American servers in heroics? And the quality of the player seems to nose dive as well?

Says the guy in full LFR Gear...
05/28/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Breezyod

I fail to see how that makes him a low quality player...

You are what's wrong with the game. GearScore is not an indicator of skill.

I fail to see how that makes him a low quality player...

Indeed.

I didn't actually expect this topic to go on longer than maybe 1 response, I don't think Americans are bad, obviously there are a lot of great American players, it's just a co-incidence that when it starts to get late for me players get worse, most likely I'm just more angsty.

05/27/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Delaina

I think anyone who's still up at 4am in the morning would have a slightly skewed sense of reality, maybe your just getting tired and less tolerant of players in general... Unless your a shift worker of course.

Shift worker, hence the LFR gear, no time to raid any more :(
I play on an oceanic server and I find from the early hours (server time) till early afternoon, alliance side are terrible, with most people entering bgs having horrible gear, no enchants, no clue. I usually play my horde toons during this time. Then after 1 - 2pm things start picking up and I roll back to alli.

Strange, its been like this for years