To Blizzard

Darkspear
So all day today alliance has held control of orgimmar not because horde suucks but because alliance favor us 4 to 1. something needs to be done about this fast or your going to lose alot of people on horde side. we already had one server xfer from our guild cause hes tired of never winning tb, bg's, and getting farmed in our own town. its 11:58 pm and heres a SS of at least 18 alliance controlling org and not enough horde to fight them off.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/Th_End/WoWScrnShot_032412_235550.jpg
While I sympathize with you on unbalanced servers (coming from one when I first played wow), I do have to point out it is world pvp. And man was that ever fun. You guys got my killing streak to 50. Thanks for the fun.

To those who helped, you were all a blast to play with. Thank you healers!
i understand its a pvp server but the fact that its so outnumbered we cant defend ourselves because were overwelmed by numbers is a little unfair, and more aggravating that all these swifty fan boys come here and if this were to happen in stormwind your guards would tear us apart. our guards are non elites and the flying ones rarely attack at all.
This is absolutely nothing compared to Illidan. Four Horde members can hold down the entire city of Stormwind there.
I can remember when the horde used to come into IF on a regular basis. At the time, they out numbered the alliance by a large ratio and watching two 40 man raids come through IF gates was an interesting sight to see....the kick in the sack was being flagged.

Faction imbalance on Darkspear goes back and forth between the two factions. In time, the horde numbers will pick up and again out number the alliance.

The only thing I could recommend if you dont like being in a city over runned with Op Faction is to take to the air or take a break in one of the other cities.
Our guards are non elites and the flying ones rarely attack at all.

QFMFT!

I guess it's not our fault that idiot Hellscream is right in front of Orgrimmar and the Alliance have such a short distance to get to him.
Oh Noes think of the pixel genocide....oh wait they respawn, that and Diablo 3 is out in less than two months so give me a REAL reason to care.
More people !@#$% on the forums then write to senators... just imagine how well democracy could work.
03/27/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Saurzan
More people !@#$% on the forums then write to senators... just imagine how well democracy could work.

Democracy will never truly work.
your face when

blizzard says it's World PvP get over it
Hire Swifty to swap to Horde and join your guild.

Then hire other wow youtube stars to transfer and join you.It worked for Alliance.
I seem to remember clearly being camped in a number of places by horde over the years - a few places come to mind: Honor Hold. My god that was awful. For me, multiple times someone had been standing on that rock in the middle of Honor Hold and firing range weapons and spells at me and it was about as fun as getting a root canal.

Ironforge. Having horde sitting hidden and on top of things that were hard to get to and dealing with them randomly casting things and creating havoc... ugh.

One day I was innocently traveling from Menethil Harbor to Auberdine and I witnessed about 800 horde get on the boat to Darnassus. I got squashed like a bug as they all ran by...

I can't believe that Horde is completely helpless in these PVP situations and if you keep dieing then you might want to figure out what it is that you are not doing right.... Don't make them angry and stay away - this has always been my policy when I am trying to get other things done....

So you can't get to the AH in Orgrimmar - or you can't get to the flight master - just walk or find another AH...

I seem to remember having these issues before all the WOW youtube clan got here - I dont remember seeing complaints - deal or get dealt. =)
Southshore was another awful one....
dying
I love Dardray
Sorry Dardray, I try hard to make sure my posts are readable but I was not an english major when I went to school. I guess bottom line is that imperfection is inherent to the human condition so get over it please. THanks! =)
I know transferring isn't ideal, but the Kil'Jaeden realm is one of the last servers that has a balanced H:A population. There's a huge interest on the KJ server for WPVP (massive and small) - along with RBGS, arenas, etc.

My main is in Requiem (Horde, L25 PVP guild, 800+ members) from Kil'Jaeden - if you're interested in checking out a good server, we're recruiting for MOP. Applicants should all have at least 1750 arena rating or 1800 RBG rating with full PVP gear (gems + enchants).

IGC: Lydian, Papaxsmash, Darkdk, or any online officers :)
So all day today alliance has held control of orgimmar not because horde suucks but because alliance favor us 4 to 1. something needs to be done about this fast or your going to lose alot of people on horde side. we already had one server xfer from our guild cause hes tired of never winning tb, bg's, and getting farmed in our own town. its 11:58 pm and heres a SS of at least 18 alliance controlling org and not enough horde to fight them off.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a276/Th_End/WoWScrnShot_032412_235550.jpg

I logged on when this stuff was going down. Seen plenty of horde standing around dribbling instead of doing something.

Yeah, geeks tend to dribble about 90% of the time.
There was only 40 people or so in that raid maybe a few more I'm sure the horde have at least 1,000 85's on at the time. Why is it's blizzards fault they didn't come help you defend it?