Girth Sales - SOLD OUT

Sargeras
1 2 3 18 Next
UPDATE: SOLD OUT OF EVERYTHING

Blue post about drop rate of Ragnaros and Deathwing mounts going to 1% come Mists:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=1

--

FOR SALE: Heroic Deathwing Mount, Savior of Azeroth Title & Deathwing Weapon Drops: 100k

Girth is currently selling Deathwing Mounts to help fund our upcoming Mists progression! Please contact Alouette or Lethalis to reserve your spot, mount or for more information. Alternatively, reach me or my co-GM on Real-ID at dictatorlast@gmail.com (Alouette) or whitenoiz7@comcast.net (Lethalis).

We do not sell anything but Heroic Deathwing at this time. If you are interested in purchasing something in addition to a Deathwing mount, we may be able to work something out provided it is not Random Boss Loot (1% drop rate trinkets and rings).

Sales happen Saturday afternoons 1-5pm server time which is Central. We require a 20% deposit that secures your raid spot. We collect the remaining 80% at the beginning of the raid. The deposit is forfeit if you no-show or if you can't pay the balance when it's due at the boss. Sorry, we can't reserve dates without a deposit - no exceptions.

Thanks for your interest! :)

--

Deathwing/DS Availability: (SOLD OUT)
September 1 - Booked with Deposit - Private Buyer
September 8 - Booked with Deposit - Linneaus
September 15 - Booked with Deposit - Private Buyer

Ragnaros Availability: (SOLD OUT)
September 1 - Booked with Deposit - Private Buyer
September 8 - Reserved
September 15 - Reserved

6/7 Firelands Clears: (SOLD OUT)
September 1 - Booked with Deposit - Private Buyer
September 8 - Booked with Deposit - Private Buyer
September 15 - Booked with Deposit - Private Buyer

Previous Sales:
March 25 - Reä (Ragnaros)
April 2 - Garbodor (Ragnaros)
April 8 - Areos (Ragnaros)
April 14 - Private Buyer (Ragnaros)
April 21- Palepale (Ragnaros)
April 28 - Percocetlol (Ragnaros)
May 5 - Private Buyer (Ragnaros)
May 12 - Private Buyer (Ragnaros)
May 19 - Private Buyers (Ragnaros, DS Meta)
May 26 - Private Buyers (Ragnaros, Deathwing)
June 2 - Private Buyers (Ragnaros, 8/8H+Loot Sale)
June 9 - Private Buyer (8/8H+Loot Sale)
June 16 - Private Buyer ("The Works", 8/8H, loot, DW+Rag Mounts)
June 23 - Lalys (Deathwing Mount), Private Buyer (Ragnaros Mount), Private Buyer (FL Siphons)
June 30 - Private Buyer (6/7H w/Loot), Moonliight (Ragnaros), Deathwing Mount (Private Buyer)
July 7 - Mavenair/Arbolius (Deathwing and Ragnaros Mounts)
July 14 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer)
July 21 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer), Helm Token (Private Buyer), Deathwing Mount + Weapon (Private Buyer)
July 28 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer), Deathwing Weapon Run (Private Buyer)
August 4 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer), Deathwing Weapon Run (Private Buyer)
August 11 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer), Deathwing Mount Run (Private Buyer)
August 18 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer), Deathwing Mount Run (Jenavie)
August 23 - 6/7 H-FL Clear (Private Buyer), Ragnaros Mount (Private Buyer), Deathwing Mount Run (Private Buyer)
Cheapest price I've seen around on Sargeras and elsewhere. Fantastic deal IMO.
03/25/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Digerati
Cheapest price I've seen around on Sargeras and elsewhere. Fantastic deal IMO.


<3
Dreadflame is no where to be seen every week thanks to NaDa the firefighter
03/25/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Nadaquility
Dreadflame is no where to be seen every week thanks to NaDa the firefighter


He's kind of a big deal.
Mail sent :c
This weekend has been reserved, next weekend still open.
Wrong thread.
wow that's cheap. anyone not raiding and has a bunch of gold should be buying this since it wont be 100% drop in MoP.
Firehawks are also the best mounts to use with the ICC beer.
Got my mount from them, was a "clean" one shot of Rag.

:c

Thanks again, guys.
Next week is booked!

Edit: Garbodor, I hope you enjoy your mount! :)
Edit2: Cancel next weekend.
Alouette, I'll buy the next position available for the Firehawk mount. Just tell me when there's an open position and I'll gladly pay the 90k for it. :)
Areos, this weekend just opened back up again. I'll try and get in touch with you in game, or feel free to message Lethalis about it also.
On a serious note, how much more does it cost to have a full blown RP Heroic Firelands run with you guys?Edited after I took my bi-polar meds. Let's just say the glass is now half full.
1 million gold. Nobody in our guild roleplays.
04/02/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Alouette
Nobody in our guild roleplays.


Well that's a bummer. I shall withdraw my application.
^
^

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum