Up
Zoom
^
Buy our dargons.
^
^
Bunch of stuff booked
aaaaa
Girth is currently selling all sorts of things to help fund our upcoming Mists progression.

FOR SALE:
- 7/8H DS Clear & All Available Loot: 150k
- 8/8H DS Clear, All Available Loot & Savior of Azeroth Title: 225k

This is very misleading. All available loot means what the guild doesn't want. So if it's anything good you can count on not getting it. These are actually pretty crappy prices and there's a good chance that you end up with nothing.
06/16/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Pomreader
This is very misleading. All available loot means what the guild doesn't want. So if it's anything good you can count on not getting it. These are actually pretty crappy prices and there's a good chance that you end up with nothing.

We are very clear with people before they purchase a loot clear from us. We reserve any random boss loot, period. This is confirmed twice: at point of sale (where we take a deposit), and at at the beginning of every sales raid. If someone willfully chooses to ignore this, there's nothing we can do about it.

Edit: fixed to be clearer.
Girth is currently selling all sorts of things to help fund our upcoming Mists progression.

FOR SALE:
- 7/8H DS Clear & All Available Loot: 150k
- 8/8H DS Clear, All Available Loot & Savior of Azeroth Title: 225k

I have never said it is loot we dont need to anyone. The only exception is shared boss loot and that is made clear before a deposit is made from anyone. You have never bought from us unless you are too afraid to post from a character you did and in which case I do not know why you would be upset. Please stop trolling.
06/16/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Lethalis
All Available Loot

It even includes the mount from Madness!
Step 1, post all available loot in forums.
Step 2, post different loot rules upon agreement.

You guys sound very straight and narrow....

I'm not trolling. I just heard otherwise on how "legit" this is run. Like I said above, you can pay 225k (or 150k) and not get anything. This must be an amazing deal for your buyers.
BEST GUILD EVAAA!
I just heard otherwise on how "legit" this is run.

Since you have not purchased from us previously, we would like to explain the logistics of how our sales work. We sell 8/8H carries and we do not control what loot drops. Some people get 7 pieces and others get 2. Regardless of what drops, we still carried dead weight through the content. This is a risk you take and we make it very clear before a deposit is taken. The risk is reiterated at the beginning of the run as well as the terms of the sale based on what they are purchasing (gear, mounts, etc).

For those with bad luck, we even offer to work with them. We do this out of the generosity and not of obligation of having to do so, because we completed the service agreed upon already.

The only thing we reserve from our loot sales is shared boss loot (the rare trinkets/rings that CAN drop but usually don't.) We make this clear before a deposit is even made. We offer up any gear the buyer wants, including off-spec loot.

In short, if you have any sort of proof of misdoing on our part feel free to show it. However, you would be very hard-pressed to do so.