[A] Outlandish 7/8 heroic 25, 9 hrs, LF heals

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 18 Next
Outlandish is an alliance guild on the Velen server focused on progression, achievements, fun, and quality play. We currently raid 25s Tues-Thur from 6pm-9pm realm time (PST). We're the leading 25 man guild on Velen and have achieved server first Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, and Light of Dawn as well as numerous individual server first achievements.

As a result of our short raiding time, we expect people to be ready to rock right at 6pm, and we pull and run back quickly to maximize our raiding time. We formed on Velen in 2009 although a number of the members of the guild have been playing together for 5+ years. We desire to find more similar minded people that want to progress through Cataclysm and beyond while not raiding 30 hours a week. We can offer you a stable, mature (sometimes) raiding environment.

We are a very active guild so if you're the type of person who logs on only for raids and then right off again then this is probably not the guild for you. We also field a rated battleground team and have a 3/8 heroic 10 alt raid.

We're looking for 1 healer, ideally a holy paladin but all healing classes are being considered.

Exceptional applicants of any class that feel like they are a good fit and put up top tier numbers are encouraged to apply.

Check us out at http://outlandish.dkpsystem.com or send a tell to Malkie, Salic, Zathrus or Roquan with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
do i still get my rewards from the other thread!
Hey... You're awake.
And you keeps you where you wanted to be known.
That's alright You know that you've been framed.
All the way.
And it keeps you're wanting to be known.
But that's alright... You're only human, boy...
Take your inhibitions going home.
Hey! You're awake!
And that keeps you where you're wanting to be owned.
That's alright, You're only evil...
You have not convinced mighty Ziltoid,
I am so omniscient; if there were to be two omniscience's
I would be both!
Prepare yourselves for the subjugation!

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/devin_townsend/#share
Devin Townsend is a god amongst men.
it might be spring outside.. what do I do!?
run and hide in your room with the lights off
I made ginger beef! It's so delicious, never made it before was kindof scared how it would turn out :P
Chef Kelaurine.
Asera is ginger beef... in the pants!
i just made some popcorn...nbd
and i put some popcorn salt on it!
GUYS I JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING HUNGER GAMES AMG
nothing good on tv D:
Why are there no new apps today? I was expecting something to read when I got home. =(
Also!

@Asera: I didn't steal your hairstyle-- I change between this, ponytail, and long hair on a regular basis. Guessing I spend 300g a week at the barbershop... >.> Hehe
We can be wonder twins!
03/26/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Divination
Asera is ginger beef... in the pants!

And you can't resist tasting it.

Arh night rong.
what did you think of it val?
and if you are thinking like the girl i went with the see it with about what they did at the end of the tournament, i suggest you watch the anime series Shuffle!. i almost cried at the climax of the series...almost.