Australian MoP Beta AP Invites

Oceanic General Discussion
03/24/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Snaaresha
Yup, got mine, installed it, and have a Pandaren monk :) Blizz haven't let anyone down - you just haven't been playing as long as some of us, so you don't have it YET. You WILL get it - as was promised - don't be whiney and impatient :)

whiney and impatient? very insulting language...interesting u judge all players like that
2 of my Aussie friends got their's first wave. I'm still waiting.

They also haven't been playing as long as myself and some other friends I have still waiting...

that is a worry....u wonder what there criteria is on invites...
Got mine today.Also got d3 beta the other week,guess im lucky.
the Beta Invites worked on a first in first served basis from my understanding, also seeing more then 1million players signed up for the annual pass and the fact there are only 4 PTR servers I think doing the beta in waves is a reasonable thing for blizzard to do. don't QQ cause you didn't get an invite on day 1 blizzard said "a guaranteed beta" would be included with the anual pass and they mean it even if they send it a day before the release they will get everyone that should be into the beta for MoP
Got mine on the second wave, AP holder, account active since 1/05
Yup, got mine, installed it, and have a Pandaren monk :) Blizz haven't let anyone down - you just haven't been playing as long as some of us, so you don't have it YET. You WILL get it - as was promised - don't be whiney and impatient :)

Dude, I've been playing since vanilla. If they're using how long you've been playing as a metric it obviously isn't the only one they're taking into account.
Got mine, can't be stuffed installing it, 17.2g.
Haven't got mine yet :\
Only started in Wrath, though.
don't have mine yet...

ive got the beta installed and ready to go... pick me... pick me...
I got mine last Friday - been playing since launch, and have annual pass... I read somewhere that Blizz said they were allocating annual pass beta subscriptions based on some balance between how long you had been a subscriber and when you signed up for the annual pass.

FYI, I also participated in the BC beta - it was much smoother than this one, there really isn't a lot of content available yet, and it's very buggy. The zones and new artwork look great, though don't stress as you're not missing out on too much yet.
yup i just got mine today, looking forward to the 10gb download now lol
04/05/2012 01:56 AMPosted by Ðoc
yup i just got mine today, looking forward to the 10gb download now lol

its 17.2gb download not 10
I have not got mine yet, which I find a little off putting. I have been playing the game since retail and signed up for the AP on the first day. I guess it's coming but still I want to see what it is like now damn it!

I have 2 accounts which I've had for 7 years still playing both accounts... No invite.

/logic
i have a Cataclysm PTR is that for mist of pandoria or something else?
No, its not mop beta lol
No I havent got my invitation yet sigh
Ive been playing since before Oceanic servers existed but my computer died and when I came back much much later with a new computer I got this account so it looks like Ive only been playing 2 yrs sigh
Kinda annoyed because the invites go out by length of time your active was active (not when it was made, but the amount of time, without breaks your subscriptions has gone for) and unfortunately i took a break from the subscription during my HSC year which i am glad for, but also annoyed because it has damaged my chances of a early beta invite.