Dark Phoenix - 8/8H Recruiting for MoP

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 5 Next
Dark Phoenix is an alliance guild seeking to recruit team focused players looking for a stable, mature and friendly environment in order to conquer High End Raid content. We have two 10 man Raid Teams

Team Dark Phoenix 8/8H

Thurs - Sun - Mon 8pm to 11pm Server time

1x Rdps

Team Fire Phoenix 8/8H

Wed - Fri 8pm to 11pm Server time.

1x Rdps - Laser Chicken - Spriest

Information about our guild.

We have formed a solid group of players who have become good friends and its important for us to keep the good spirit of our group intact so we place alot of importance on the ability for someone to mesh and fit in with the team.

- All food, Flasks, repairs and to a degree enchanting items are provided by the guild bank for purpose of high end raiding.
- Seek a 75%+ Attendance level
- Strive to maintain a positive group environment so ability to co-exist in a nice social group is as important as the ability to move out of fire and do your role in a raid.
- We use an EPGP raid loot system.

Also we ideally would prefer people who have a view to play WoW during MoP and the Monk class so if this is your intention please contact us. Currently we have closed our guild website until we find something we like more so any enquiry will have to be ingame for now please contact any member or ask for Pondlife, Kittysanna or Istiah.

Updated 17/09/12
Looking to recuit any skilled players seeking a good raid enviroment for MoP especially people interested in rolling a Monk toon.
Pmub
Interested to talk to anyone looking to raid in MoP track us down in game or leave a note here and we will get in touch asap.
Still looking.
Looking for evil warlocks!
Looking for Healer - Rdps for both 10 man teams see above for further info.
What is love?
Baby dont hurt me.
Oh i dont know

Why you're not fair

I give you my love

But you dont care

So what is right

And what is wrong

Give me a sign
Oh, I don't know, what can I do?

What else can I say, it's up to you

I know we're one

Just me and you

I can't go on
Still looking :(
Looking for a healer and rdps to help finish off progression!
Hi Guys,

I am interested in this opportunity. I will try and contact one of you online. It will probably be Sunday night or Monday as I am away for the rest of the Easter weekend.

I did have one of you pst me today on Aman'Thul and it was great chatting. The 8pm to 11pm does suit me ok for raiding. Can you let me know how I go about applying and how you work out if I fit your needs? Do we LFR together or something. I would obviously need to change realms if you would like me to join, which I can of course organise.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Amron/Wendy
Hi Amron

Will check to talk with you on sunday or monday :)
Bump
I know that yal didnt say anything about a hpally, but im looking to get into HM before MoP comes out. I know all fights already just need other raiders able to do it. Also would enjoy being able to do end game content prenerf for a change...
04/07/2012 07:31 PMPosted by Nomorebubble
I know that yal didnt say anything about a hpally, but im looking to get into HM before MoP comes out. I know all fights already just need other raiders able to do it. Also would enjoy being able to do end game content prenerf for a change...

Hello :)

We are looking for someone long term who will become part of our great little group so class is the last concern on our minds. Also with being near the end of the expansion we are just looking to get the right crew together for MoP and we will all sit down and try to balance the team just prior to MoP launch our current holy paladin plays all healers so her switching is probably no issue at all.

Perhaps we can organise a time to talk more soon. Happy easter!
Hi Guys,

I am interested in this opportunity. I will try and contact one of you online. It will probably be Sunday night or Monday as I am away for the rest of the Easter weekend.

I did have one of you pst me today on Aman'Thul and it was great chatting. The 8pm to 11pm does suit me ok for raiding. Can you let me know how I go about applying and how you work out if I fit your needs? Do we LFR together or something. I would obviously need to change realms if you would like me to join, which I can of course organise.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Amron/Wendy

Will try line up a time to chat tomorrow Amron.
Hey guys. Im Chechi, Currently 398 ilvl combat rogue. I am 6/7 HM 10 & 25 FL Pre nerf and 4/8 HM DS. I also have a long history of prestigious raiding achievements, mind contacting me for a chat as I saw you guys are in need of a rogue? my RealID is wilkxx@hotmail.com .

Cheers & looking forward to a chat!